• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

WHICH KAI DO U PREFER ?

WHICH KAI DO U PREFER ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WHICH KAI DO U PREFER 2007 or 2008 ?

attachment7fd6cc0eq4-1.jpg

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree...gut got too big...he should now stay at that way and improve without gaining much weight like dex does!

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like him with more size so 2008. Are these pictures taken from slightly different angles or is it just me?

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2008.I like the fact that he put a nice amount of size since last year.He needs to get little drier on upperbody thought.Nothing wrong with that gut.Sure its little bigger ,but that happens when you gain more muscle.

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think as far as Legs and Glutes go 2007 is better, but for the rest probally will have to go with 2008. I'm suprised he placed so high at ASC not to say he didnt deserve it but just wasnt expecting it.

Dex has made improvements over the years? :e5dunno:
hmmm.. who knew

LOL i know what you mean he doesnt seem to have changed at all for the last couple of years. Even though i was going for Heath i was still Kinda happy that Dex won ASC he really has been Mr. Consistancy.

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2008 for sure, ye gut is alittle bigger, but it doesent stand out to me as much as the newly added mass in the back does.

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree...gut got too big...he should now stay at that way and improve without gaining much weight like dex does!

no offense but, how does one improve without gaining muscle? i mean, this sport is called bodybuilding isn't it? although i can see more mature muscle being a stand out over time, but thats not really improvement if you ask me.. thats called aging XD