• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Who dominates each pose?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Who dominates each mandatory pose this year?

Front Double Bicep= Phil Heath
Front Lat Spread= Dennis Wolf
Back Double Bicep= Victor Martinez
Back Lat Spread= Victor Martinez
Side Tricep= Phil Heath
Side Chest= Branch Warren!!
Most Muscular= Dennis Wolf
Ab's & Thighs= Kai Greene

What do you guys think?
:gaysign:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Pretty much as yours.

Who dominates each mandatory pose this year?

Front Double Bicep= Phil Heath
Front Lat Spread= Dennis Wolf
Back Double Bicep= Victor Martinez
Back Lat Spread= Victor Martinez
Side Tricep= Phil Heath
Side Chest= Branch Warren!!
Most Muscular= Dennis Wolf
Ab's & Thighs= Dexter Jackson, or even Wolf
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Only present bodybuilders?
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
I agree except i have to give MM to Ruhl, BUT if we are talking all bb'ers past and present MM would be a toughie between Levrone and Ruhl.


Past side Chest would be: Arnold.
Current Side Chest: Heath.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
I'm talking bber's in the 2009 season
 
msuman

msuman

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
252
Points
16
Phil Heath especially his side chest post and double biceps.
Dexter and Wolf edge him out on the mostmuscular pose.
 
F

fitmod066

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
122
Points
16
king kamali dominates every pose!!!!!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I like how you didn't mention Cutler once.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Which pose does Jay dominate in in your opinion Freako?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Oh ok, i thought you were gonna bash me for not putting him :rofl3:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Which pose does Jay dominate in in your opinion Freako?

Even at one of his worst years ever, Jay's back double bi is amazing.

h4x6320-1.jpg
h4x6361-1.jpg
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ it's good for sure, but he doesnt beat victor martinez in that pose!


Feel free to make your own lineup!
 
M

Mrtsoy

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
17
Points
1
Uhhh, I'm Fairly sure Jay is the Widest, therefore the Back lat spread should be jay's or even wolf due to their fairly wide wingspan.
 
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
592
Points
18
In MY opinion:
Front double biceps: Phil Heath, self-explanatory.

Back double biceps: Victor Martinez and Phil Heath tie for me. Phil's got great detail in the BDB and Victor has the widest lats.

Side chest: Kai Greene has a great side chest.

Side triceps: Phil Heath, 'nough said.

Front lat spread: Dennis Wolf, incredible v-taper.

Back lat spread: Gotta go with Kai's, some of the lowest lat insertions and thickest lats ever, plus his hamstring/glute combo are awesome, along with his calves.

Front abs and thighs: Dexter Jackson hands down.

Most muscular: Crab muscular goes to Dennis Wolf and Dexter Jackson, which I feel he has a very underrated most muscular. Hands clasped muscular goes to Phil Heath. Hands on hips and posing one arm goes to Kai Greene.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
And that means?
 
Top