• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Who is currently owner of the wow factor ? - vote !

WHO IS CURRENTLY OWNER OF THE WOW FACTOR AND NEXT MR OLYMPIA ?

• DEXTER

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • PHIL

Votes: 46 59.0%
  • WOLF

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • VICTOR

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • KAI

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • OTHER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When i see Phil..i always think just ..wow!!Great guy w a great physique.Same was w Cutler years ago when i came fan of his ,yet they are so different also.

Cutler only wowed me when I saw him at the 2001 Mr O... since then I only think "Why is this guy winning ever show and what do people find so great about him?" :dunnodude:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cutler only wowed me when I saw him at the 2001 Mr O... since then I only think "Why is this guy winning ever show and what do people find so great about him?" :dunnodude:

Whats your point?:carduindisguise

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think its going to be between Phil and maybe Kai in my opinion. Those two are def on the rise with Phil in the drivers seat....

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Dexter could have a happy retirement... because (of course, in my opinion) he will never be Mr. Olympia again.. these others guys are younger, they improve quickly compared to Dexter..Dennis Wolf has a super-hero structure... but his body is desproportional..he possesses great delts and quads, the rest is not so good. In a year he improved just a little... Kai Greene has a Crazyyy body, but there's a rumor about a pancreas problem. Victor is massive, wide back and has the most complete body compared to these guys.. I dont know about his injury, but I think if he had competed at 2008 Mr. Olympia, he would be the winner...Well, in 2008, "experts in bodybuilding" said Phil Heath was too narrow to beat guys like Dennis Wolf (all you guys know the result), and if you remember,in 2005 Lee Priest defeated Chris Cormier;and Kevin Levrone (narrow as Heath) defeated guys like Wheeler, Cormier and Coleman a lot of times. ... Heath has great legs, delts, arms, his back and chest are not weak.. For who doesn't know, he started to train in 2002 (6 years of training) and now is 3rd place Mr. Olympia...In 2008, every time I saw a Heath's pic... I said 3XWOW..Today in my opinion.... PHIL HEATH IS THE MAN!!! he will be Mr. Olympia..............but Cutler is not done yet

:xyxthumbs:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai for the WOW and Heath for the next Olympia

PS: Cutler for the "WOW, I missed my peak AGAIN!" award

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I voted Phil, but he doesn't give me a really big wow factor anymore since Im used to his look by now :D. But his offseason look at NPC Southeastern 2007 I jawdropped

And also this backstage at Ironman

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DEF Kai for WOW factor........best in the bunch.....victor...followed very closely by heath....wolf and kai could trade spots at any time!

Dexter has best conditioning and structure...catn wait to see them all 100% at the next olympia!!

M

mibilba

Phil Heath new Mr Olymppia!!!!!!!:hyperguy::hyperguy::hyperguy::hyperguy:

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

if you want wow factor thats kia, but phil is on a roll now so he will make a bigger splash with kia right behind him

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

radguym

for me i no what im going to say is going to piss people off. but i think i havent been into bodybuilding that long but i think that phil heath is going to be maybe like a jay cutler. i dont think he will be the next arnold or ronnie. Thats my opinon.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil is the reigning wow factor champion.... but Jay will get the O next year.

J

joligr

Phil IMO but Kai isn't to far behind....hes kinda like the dark horse. The next time we see him it will have been a year since he was last on stage, I think he has what it takes to improve alot in that time
x2:xyxthumbs:

Attachments

• kai db.jpg
    kai db.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 73
  • kai sc.jpg
    kai sc.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 64
  • kai.jpg
    kai.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 77
curtisymoo

curtisymoo

I think Dexter could have a happy retirement... because (of course, in my opinion) he will never be Mr. Olympia again..

Kai Greene has a Crazyyy body, but there's a rumor about a pancreas problem.

Victor is massive, wide back and has the most complete body compared to these guys.

Well, in 2008, "experts in bodybuilding" said Phil Heath was too narrow to beat guys like Dennis Wolf (all you guys know the result), and if you remember,in 2005

i agree i dont think dexter will win the 09, way too much competition and i agree with jay and phil both saying 09 could be the best mr o so far

yeah kai greene had a hernia and an enlarged or enflamed?? pancreas. got that from the recent MD video :xyxthumbs:

victor the MOST complete bodybuilder??
:wutyousay:

phil said after talking to the judges after the mr o they said narrow was a thing of the past. correct me if im wrong

K

kwk2513

still great tho...just not as good as dexter lol