• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Who is still active here?!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Simple question, MM has really lost popularity since the changes!!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
I know its not BB related, but this section is the one most visited!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Vegetaaa how are you my brother!
 
Cork

Cork

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
I actively lurk. Does that count? There are only so many posts I can make of "Damn, he looks awesome." or "His quads are huge." before it just gets redundant :(
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
mecca has not lost it's popularity, we're still visited a lot per day, we'vr elost some loved members (older ones).

and the ones that register not being able to post really affects the site member cicle, but that's a problem we can only fix when we speak to Pain.

personally i'd love to have a strongman section where you could be mod PV.
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
I lurk from time to time. I finally got back in the gym so was checking in. I try to share my knowledge of the dark side from time to time.
 
Cork

Cork

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
What happened to the new members not being able to post? I must have missed these changes.

Also, I was very tempted to compete in strongman this year, but I just couldn't get my strength up fast enough. I'd post in the strongman section!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
What happened to the new members not being able to post? I must have missed these changes.

Also, I was very tempted to compete in strongman this year, but I just couldn't get my strength up fast enough. I'd post in the strongman section!

Its some stupid error that came with all these changes, and Talkadmin is not able to fix because he needs Pain's authorization to mess with the forum. Or so it's what I understand..
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I am. I can't live without tkD, Natzo and COACH.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
i havent been active on the forum during the summer, but i'm gonna try to be more active from now on.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Mvsf1 I wish you were not Spanish, I would like to love you too.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
the new members cant post problem needs to be fixed asap, and ill start logging again and being more active on this board. Only have to finish my thesis to graduate, so no need to go to school, more time to troll!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Im activly lurking
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
wow this looks like a highschool reunion....

if only Pain appeared...only he can fix the problems.
 
Top