• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

WHO MAKES THE BEST SANDWICH?

  • Thread starter Chris Bumstead Feed
  • Start date
Chris Bumstead Feed

Chris Bumstead Feed

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2021
Messages
992
Points
18
SUB CHALLENGE

 
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
303
Points
18
I personally like eating sandwiches.
The ones I make have very simple ingredients.

I'll check out the link you shared. Maybe I could imitate a new way to make sandwich.
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
1K
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
SweatLovin
Replies
3
Views
247
talktomybiceps
talktomybiceps
SpotMePlease
Replies
0
Views
1
SpotMePlease
SpotMePlease
Top