• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Why no Nasser at the past winners presentation?

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nasser always looked like hell in the rear poses and you know it.
I can't agree...Nasser pretty much made Dorian look like shit back in 1997.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Niether Dorian or Nasser should have won in 1997.

mightymouse

mightymouse

WTF??? Ronnie placed 9th in this competition......

Last edited by a moderator:
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
True! But if I'd have to choose from those two it would be Nasser.

Ontopic: The situation here is probably that Nasser has pissed of some IFBB gentlemen. So due to that...no Nasser mentioned because that's not something you just forget to say. Actually... I couldn't care less...

mightymouse said:
WTF??? Ronnie placed 9th in this competition......
...and next year he won. :D WTF indeed.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
This is more or less what I was getting at. His soft glutes are a problem to behold as is and he's only accentuating it by taking a narrow stance. Consequently, this also takes away from the X-frame of a tall man as well.

R

Ruhlforever

But Dorian "glutes" are too soft, the question is why did I.F.B.B punished Ronnie in 2006 with his tricep and lat problem and this man that had no biceps, that promoted the infamous HIT Training that can guarantee you terrible injuries, holy shhhhhh...., Nasser does not need this kind of "tributes" from Slaver I.F.B.B and the Weider clan ($$$$$$), Nasser, Victor Richars, Mike Mentzer, Frank Zane, well a lot had given steps to clarify that I.F.B.B is a simple figure of Weider unlimited power toward athletes, athletes that die in poverty, in prostitution or with terrible health problems due to the heavy approach and demanding sport of B.B

R

Ruhlforever

Nasser did not have the perfect look from back to hamstrings but clearly surpass three time Dorian except for his back, Dorian Back was constructed with heavy duty but sacrificing triceps, biceps and shoulders with a cocktail of injuries, Nasser looks good, better than Ronnie in 1997, better than Nasser with perfect abs for someone weighing 280 pounds and with incredible syntholized calves and shoulders. A clon of Nasser would be Markus Ruhl, Markus had one day the biggest glutes till 2003 but suddenly dissappeared making him weak in rear shots like Nasser.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is it just me or does his mid section resemble dexter's?

Last edited by a moderator:
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why did the judges give a fuck about nasser's glutes..good Lord..look at the man's everyother bodypart on tha day..dorian got pwnd.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why did the judges give a fuck about nasser's glutes..good Lord..look at the man's everyother bodypart on tha day..dorian got pwnd.

nasser had very high lats...

just like you:tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
J

jonm8412

I thought anti-semitism is the hatred of jews. Aren't the Weider's jewish? What the hell are you saying?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nasser was clearly robbed since he started competing. I don't want to put words on racism or antisemitism (Because Nasser is Half Arab Half German), but I.F.B.B declared war on Nasser since the infamous victories of Dorian Yates in 1996-1997, Nasser was sanctioned due to Furosamide but Jay Cutler in 2001 did not pass the test of diuretics and he almost took the sandow against Ronnie, I mean Hyprocresy has been part of Weider family and some athletes have suffered persecution like Mike Mentzer (Title give to a bad quality Arnold body), Flex Wheeler, Nasser and some other athletes. Good for Nasser he practices what he preaches.

antisemitism - discrimination against or prejudice or hostility toward Jews.

Wrong word, since he is not Jewish.. you do not want to use the word antisemitism because of that.
Also, he has had a history of trash talking and bad mouthing many bodybuilders, judges, etc.. he was a big guy but not aesthitic so if he didn't win on many occasions it was because he shouldn't have.
Then again if Yates has won 94'-97' then who the hell knows what they are looking for, he should only have one 92' and 93' IMO.

R

Ruhlforever

I thought anti-semitism is the hatred of jews. Aren't the Weider's jewish? What the hell are you saying?

Holy crap antisemitism IS NOT exclusive for JEW people, we arabs are SEMITIC people too, people from Jordan, from Syria, from Oman, I mean the entire middle east is SEMITIC, please don't use Spielberg Propaganda that only jew hate is Antisemtism, antisemitism collect all people from Middle east.

R

Ruhlforever

antisemitism - discrimination against or prejudice or hostility toward Jews.

Wrong word, since he is not Jewish.. you do not want to use the word antisemitism because of that.
Also, he has had a history of trash talking and bad mouthing many bodybuilders, judges, etc.. he was a big guy but not aesthitic so if he didn't win on many occasions it was because he shouldn't have.
Then again if Yates has won 94'-97' then who the hell knows what they are looking for, he should only have one 92' and 93' IMO.

Ok Nasser is not AESTHETIC for this guy, washboard abs, good vastus, good ass, good triceps, good calves. Better a thousand times that Dorian in three previous Olympias

J

jonm8412

Holy crap antisemitism IS NOT exclusive for JEW people, we arabs are SEMITIC people too, people from Jordan, from Syria, from Oman, I mean the entire middle east is SEMITIC, please don't use Spielberg Propaganda that only jew hate is Antisemtism, antisemitism collect all people from Middle east.

Sorry, I hate everyone equally.

weR4221

weR4221

Oh i didint know we have some ARAB here .. hey AKHI KAYFA LHAL???:hyperguy:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You'll agree with this:

Nasser looked better that year from the front and from the side.

Better latspread (close but he was more separated), better fdb, better side triceps (by 1000 miles), better most muscular....

Nasser was much bigger, proportioned (Dorian's legs wasn't, only his calves), symmetric and separated that year. He was robbed.