• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

WHY THE HELL AREN'T THESE MEMBERS V.I.P.? - V.I.P. Vote in

.......


  • Total voters
    54
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Special V.I.P. vote in for the normal members that have reached over 1k posts.

Good luck guys.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Prolly cause I was banned for 3 months. If I wasnt i would have way over 2k :keke: Voted for my buddy Theweapon.


Edit: Good thread though always thought 1K post was a good benchmark.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
El Freako gets my vote
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
thanks alot tony!!! lol but TKD has been waiting a long time to be vip i had to vote for him, tony theres no doubt that you will be vip soon!!
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
How about all of us become VIP's :keke:
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
tkD or theweapon


i saw tkD a little more active than theweapon so.. but i had a hard time thinking

just 1 week or 2 more, and you will also be VIP theweapon

p.d. AN COACH?????
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
he has mad rep power tho more than alot of current VIPs
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
My vote is going for either TKD or theweapon so hard to decide :tear:
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
My vote is going for either Robcardu or Robcardu so hard to decide :tear:
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
Duality..
:carduindisguise
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
I would be willing to skip VIP status to go straight to a MOD :keke: JK but serisously :uhoh2:
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Either theweapon or El Freako, hard choice. Out of the nominee's those are the most knowledgeable. I had to vote for El Freako. From what I've seen definitely a good fella and smart on that.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
tkD or theweapon


i saw tkD a little more active than theweapon so.. but i had a hard time thinking

just 1 week or 2 more, and you will also be VIP theweapon

p.d. AN COACH?????

dont get me wrong here about coach, yeah he is a great member, very active and gives us alot of updates, i dont think he is ready for V.I.P status just yet, i believe he will be in the next v.i.p vote in, as there are other members should get it first.
with coach's regular updates on bodybuilding status's, it will most likely even earn him v.i.p status without even needing to be on the vote in poll.
For example; Sick and another member who creates those awesome bodybuilding videos
just my two ramberling cents :keke:.


Either theweapon or El Freako, hard choice. Out of the nominee's those are the most knowledgeable. I had to vote for El Freako. From what I've seen definitely a good fella and smart on that.

Abit unfair dont you think?
Out of the nominee's those are the most knowledgeable
Since when do you have to be knowledgeable to gain V.I.P status, yeah it helps but there are meny other ways to gain the status & the respect to gain it
Active posting
friendly to other members
keeping an up todate training log
helping other members out
helping keep mecca up todate with bodybuilding news and other regular news that other members might be interested in.
quality posts and threads
etc
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
Special V.I.P. vote in for the normal members that have reached over 1k posts.

Good luck guys.

dridz- i dont think coach has reached 1k posts yet
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
dridz- i dont think coach has reached 1k posts yet

Nah coach hasnt reach 1k posts and yeah i know this vote in is for only people who have reach 1k+ and have somehow earn the right to be in the v.i.p vote in poll, but my comments regarding about coach was towards deathmaggots comment "P.S and coach?"

I am going to let the rest of the mecca members pick who i should vote for... whoever tells me to vote for someone FIRST is who i will vote for

you should make up your own mind on who you think earns your vote and not someone else.
 
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
I am going to let the rest of the mecca members pick who i should vote for... whoever tells me to vote for someone FIRST is who i will vote for
 
KCharger9

KCharger9

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2007
Messages
112
Points
16
I am going to let the rest of the mecca members pick who i should vote for... whoever tells me to vote for someone FIRST is who i will vote for

Tony- he is my college bud and doesnt get enough respect.
 

Similar threads

Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
122
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
LiftWithPurpose
Replies
0
Views
182
LiftWithPurpose
LiftWithPurpose
Kayce
Replies
0
Views
307
Kayce
Kayce
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
868
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top