• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

WOW ..24 INCHES !!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
how do you guys not believe him? these are easily the most retardedly huge calves i have ever seen in my life. their so massive they look like cankles in some pics.

good God that last pic has to prove it for you skeptical ones. those are absolutely stupidely big
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
ya line i'm sorry i called eric up he said he wasn't available for a measurement today. so sorry though i know you were looking for some definitive proof besides the photographical evidence that this man almost clearly has calves within the measurement he claims. so i guess for the time being your word is the gospel!
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Massive calves and the rest of him isn't bad either!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Massive calves and the rest of him isn't bad either!

.. x2


2781938301cb777eebc3uj6-1.jpg

​
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
.. legs are his second best part!!



l_b5cc3a414229e2e0eaf8ba9d253c4dc1-1.jpg

​
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
he got some good wheels for sure !!! thanks for the pic's coach :tiphat:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
.. his overall is great !


IMG_8442_KMSTUSETGM.jpg

​
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
He is overall very nice !!! A little more mass would make it even better ;3
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
His quads look small for his ginormous calves!
 
Top