• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WRESTLEMAINA 25

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
anyone watch the actual show?

P

Pain

VIP
Just finished watcthing the kid rock concert... I mean wrestlemainia lol. it was kinda boring but hbk/taker stole the show.

6/10

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think im done watching wrestling.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont know man,something is missing there or could be that i just lost my interest.

Yeah, no way it will be as good as it was from around 96-2000. It's pretty boring now.

WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

I gotta admit, its nothing like the attitude era but it wasnt as horrible as some people are saying. I enjoyed Steamboat put on a show, he may have more talent than some of the current superstars, Stone Cold and his beer bath brought back good memories, HBK vs Taker speaks for itself. I enjoyed the show even though the dropped the ball with the "main event"

P

Pain

VIP
Steamboat shocked me. He moved in the ring better than half of the current roster. If he wanted to, he could have another go at wrestling again. I really wish the match was just steamboat and Y2J.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Steamboat was awesome for sure. He can definitely still go, which isn't surprising as he was one of the best in ring performers ever. Anyone ever see his matches in the late 80's-early 90's with Ric Flair? Classic...

WWE is just stale. They made a big deal about Orton vs. HHH being like 5 years in the making... umm... hello, they were both in the title match last year as a triple threat with Cena!

Edge vs. Cena, that's been done how many dozen times on tv/ppv?

CM Punk is boring, Christian should have won and they should push him.

Having Jerico, one of the top stars in the company, getting punched out by frickin Mickey Rourke is a disgrace. It's not like he's someone like Santino who is supposed to look weak in an entertaining way, this guy is one of the top stars and they basically have him job to an actor.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, no way it will be as good as it was from around 96-2000. It's pretty boring now.

The rock austin era is hands down m favorite in wrestling. It all seems weak sauce now if u ask me. Rock is hands down the most entertaining wrestler ever IMO in the ring and in interviews

but its j my opinion

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The rock austin era is hands down m favorite in wrestling. It all seems weak sauce now if u ask me. Rock is hands down the most entertaining wrestler ever IMO in the ring and in interviews

but its j my opinion

Interviews, probably easily... in the ring? I think that's a stretch.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the the rock come back yet?

P

Pain

VIP
WWE is just stale. They made a big deal about Orton vs. HHH being like 5 years in the making... umm... hello, they were both in the title match last year as a triple threat with Cena!

Edge vs. Cena, that's been done how many dozen times on tv/ppv?

CM Punk is boring, Christian should have won and they should push him.

Having Jerico, one of the top stars in the company, getting punched out by frickin Mickey Rourke is a disgrace. It's not like he's someone like Santino who is supposed to look weak in an entertaining way, this guy is one of the top stars and they basically have him job to an actor.

Agreed with everything said. I was really wanted Edge/HHH as the main event as I think that would of been a bigger draw, or even HHH/Cena 2. Really poor wrestlemania this year.

the the rock come back yet?

He is too busy making movies no one see's.

P

Pain

VIP
^^^ lol. A 4 hour show compressed to 800mb.

The HD upload is 8.5gb. :)

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WM 25 Wasn't to bad
the money in the bank ladder match and the undertaker vs HBK was the best 2 of the whole thing

the diva royal rumble was epic LOL

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
thanks for the link DD !

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WWE is just so boring now. It's the same top guys each and every event, with slight ways to repackage it. The lousy thing is that there aren't any new up and comers with the personality and wrestling skills to climb into main event status. It's just sad when a 56 year old Ricky Steamboat can work a better match than the majority of the roster, guys less than half his age.

One character I find really entertaining is Santino, some of the things he says are absolutely hilarious.

I'd like to see HBK turn heel too, and get another run with the strap.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Saw it yesterday after downloading it

-ladder match was ok, noting to suprising, but there were some nice moves
-diva match.......yawn...
-kid rock, double yawn, loves how he jumped around in the start like a bum on crack
-LBJ vs Ray mysterio...wtF?
- Undertaker vs HBk, best match of the nite!
- Triple treath with cen,big show and edge...yawn, way overdone...
- HHH vs randy orton, physique wise HHH looks very good, fight was ok...yawn

Overal score...6.5/10