• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WrestleMania 2010

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doesn't deserve a shot at the title? Of course he deserves a shot at the title. If friggin Khali can hold the title, Christian can.

Christian can run with it, if giving the chance.

Yeah your right with the Khali thing though, im just nt a big fan of christain, if he does win the title, he would have to be beat undertaker/jericho or edge for the WHC which i dont see happening, and for the WWE chamionship he would have to beat sheamus/HHH/batista or cena which i dont see happening, he just doesnt mach size and strength wise with any of them IMO

The only way i see him winning the title is winnen MITB and taking it at wrestlemania, and he could hold on to it for a PPV or 2, fighting off edge or jericho, winning because of interferences and such

P

Pain

VIP
Yeah your right with the Khali thing though, im just nt a big fan of christain, if he does win the title, he would have to be beat undertaker/jericho or edge for the WHC which i dont see happening, and for the WWE chamionship he would have to beat sheamus/HHH/batista or cena which i dont see happening, he just doesnt mach size and strength wise with any of them IMO

The only way i see him winning the title is winnen MITB and taking it at wrestlemania, and he could hold on to it for a PPV or 2, fighting off edge or jericho, winning because of interferences and such

Your argument fails as they have already had christian win against Ezekiel Jackson at the 2010 rumble and made it a clean win.

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When i am refering to big stars, i dont mean physically, i mean starpower, all the guys that i mentioned before are bigger stars, and comparing them to jackson is nonsense, jackson cant wrestle, and is a nobody, i always felt they sent all the lesser wrestlers to ECW either for development or because they are not as important as the other big dogs in Raw/SD. that is why christain was the champion at ECW, a show that was destined to fail,plus they didnt even let him finish of as the champion of ECW. Christian was "done" after parting ways with edge. he can challenge and be either the IC champion or the USA champ

P

Pain

VIP
I disagree. Christian is just as big as star as Edge or Jericho. He just hasn't been giving an opportunity with the belt.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I disagree. Christian is just as big as star as Edge or Jericho. He just hasn't been giving an opportunity with the belt.

If he does win, which belt should he go for? The WHC or WWE belt?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

He could have been if given the chance, but he was essentially pissed on. I remember for the longest time Christian was talking about Cena for weeks and it was hilarious, then Cena got traded to Raw (I believe) and they threw Jericho in there and it became a Jericho/ Cena feud essentially right away. Big time wasted opportunity there.

He almost won last year's MITB match as well, and the crowd was hot for him to win it, but CM Punk won it, another wasted chance.

P

Pain

VIP
He could have been if given the chance, but he was essentially pissed on. I remember for the longest time Christian was talking about Cena for weeks and it was hilarious, then Cena got traded to Raw (I believe) and they threw Jericho in there and it became a Jericho/ Cena feud essentially right away. Big time wasted opportunity there.

He almost won last year's MITB match as well, and the crowd was hot for him to win it, but CM Punk won it, another wasted chance.

Christian was so over when he was ripping on cena back in 2005... I think it was 2005. Then he kinda drifted off and ended up joining tna.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Christian was so over when he was ripping on cena back in 2005... I think it was 2005.

Then he kinda drifted off and ended up joining tna.

Yep, and if I remember correctly I am pretty sure his contract expired a week or two before his last PPV, yet he still worked and did the job at his last PPV even though he wasn't under contract. Very classy move, you'd think it would be appreciated more since he's back.

P

Pain

VIP
wwe is expecting this years Mania to be the most profitable event in wwe history.

prowrestling.com said:
- Internally, WWE officials are predicting that this Sunday's WrestleMania 26 will be the single most profitable event in the history of the company.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wwe is expecting this years Mania to be the most profitable event in wwe history.

That's good stuff, but is it more because of higher prices or more fans?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just watched Superstars/ SD...yawn...all old mathes, only enjoyed the dibiase and undertaker one, oh well, cant wait for WM26!

Jericho FTW!!

shadeagain

shadeagain

lets find free stream for this

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lets find free stream for this

mah, im patient, i just download torrents a day after the event. by the time its happening, its too late here in europe, by the time i wake up the next day, i can start dnlding the torrent

P

Pain

VIP
Just watched Superstars/ SD...yawn...all old mathes, only enjoyed the dibiase and undertaker one, oh well, cant wait for WM26!

Jericho FTW!!

Theres two versions of Smackdown this week. The proper smackdown and a wrestlemania special smackdown.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
really? didnt notice that! thanx pain

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll be paying for it.... I've watched every Wrestlemania live since Wrestlemania IX, my streak is almost as impressive as The Undertaker's:music:

P

Pain

VIP
You can watch everything wrestling live on justin.tv. Theres about 50 users on there that are streaming it live tomorrow.

P

Pain

VIP
I'll be paying for it.... I've watched every Wrestlemania live since Wrestlemania IX, my streak is almost as impressive as The Undertaker's:music:

I paid and watched every wrestlemania from 2000-2007. I canceled my tv in 2008 and went for freeview instead.

Hopefully the 720p is up on monday like it was last year. Good thing I have monday and tuesday off.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Reps for the first person to spot the irony in this.