• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WrestleMania 2010

P

Pain

VIP
cm punk not so straight edge.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Crazy, Wrestlemania still has a strong following. Hulk Hogan was my freaking hero as a kid, I also loved Stone Cold and the Undertaker is still wrestling?!!?! CRAZY.

Not too long ago i went to a cousins house and they were watching WWE and i hear the name Dibiase and see some random guy, took me a few seconds to realise that Dibiase's son is now wrestling lol... But i seriously face palmed when i saw The Miz.... that was just awful LOL

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Crazy, Wrestlemania still has a strong following. Hulk Hogan was my freaking hero as a kid, I also loved Stone Cold and the Undertaker is still wrestling?!!?! CRAZY.

Not too long ago i went to a cousins house and they were watching WWE and i hear the name Dibiase and see some random guy, took me a few seconds to realise that Dibiase's son is now wrestling lol... But i seriously face palmed when i saw The Miz.... that was just awful LOL

Yeah, wrestling still has a big following! and yes, Undertaker still wrestling!!

Anyone gonna watch the WWE hall of fame?

P

Pain

VIP
Anyone gonna watch the WWE hall of fame?

It was on last night and was pretty boring. They didn't even have Stu Hart on the televised show. Will have to wait for the DVD to see the full 2 hour long HOF. They only showed 40 minutes of it on tv.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That sucks, thanx for the link, Pain, already dnled it though thru torrentz

I found this website that will have WM26 1 hour after its done on their site for torrent download.

P

Pain

VIP
That sucks, thanx for the link, Pain, already dnled it though thru torrentz

I found this website that will have WM26 1 hour after its done on their site for torrent download.

Unlikely. It takes longer then that to compile,compress edit ect then upload.

I've found a premium site that streams in HD. Cost $4 to get access though.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Matt Striker is hands down the most annoying announcer ever, ugh. Even Jerry Lawlor is getting annoyed with him.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
found it live for free but the quality aint great.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
lol so my hopes for the bret hart mcmahon match were way off. looks like brets stroke dictated no actual wrestling to be done. i still lol'd when vinnie tapped to the sharpshooter.

the last 2 matches were the only ones worth watching but they were awesome. Cena won by submission tho? massive shocker. hbk and taker was better then last year and pretty much the ultimate send off for hbk :)

P

Pain

VIP
Hands down one of the worst wrestlemania's in recent years.

Not even a recap video package at the end of the event? Did the video editing monkeys all get fired or something? No big entertainer performing like last year or previous years. It just didn't feel like a big event as it should. Maybe its just me.

Just as I expected, the heart/Vince match was incredibly awkward to watch. All of Vince's matches at mania have some what been entertaining but this one was just embarrassing for Bret.

Swagger winning the MITB? Boooring.

Jericho/Edge was nothing special. Nice to see y2j win though.

Orton/Legacy - Ok I guess. Could of done more with it but wasn't terrible either.

Cena/Tista - Was one of the better matches but was ruined by another submission win? Thats Cena's 3rd submission win at a mania.. lol

HBK/Taker - Glad it was the last match but not even close to being as good as last years match. It felt kinda rushed even though it went on for 30 minutes.

HHH/Sheamus - Have fun in the mid cards, Sheamus.

CM/Punk - ......

Tag Match - ....

Diva's match - sickening. Seeing vickie do Eddie's taunts. uh.

overall - 6/10

EDIT: Just went back and read my comment from last years mania thread. lol. I gave it the same rating.

Just finished watcthing the kid rock concert... I mean wrestlemainia . it was kinda boring but hbk/taker stole the show.

6/10

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
oh and Cena going to the anti-cena crowd. There was like 5 Cena haters wearing "We Hate Cena" shirts. lol

2hxn8ti-1.png

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hands down one of the worst wrestlemania's in recent years.

Not even a recap video package at the end of the event? Did the video editing monkeys all get fired or something? No big entertainer performing like last year or previous years. It just didn't feel like a big event as it should. Maybe its just me.

Just as I expected, the heart/Vince match was incredibly awkward to watch. All of Vince's matches at mania have some what been entertaining but this one was just embarrassing for Bret.

Swagger winning the MITB? Boooring.

Jericho/Edge was nothing special. Nice to see y2j win though.

Orton/Legacy - Ok I guess. Could of done more with it but wasn't terrible either.

Cena/Tista - Was one of the better matches but was ruined by another submission win? Thats Cena's 3rd submission win at a mania.. lol

HBK/Taker - Glad it was the last match but not even close to being as good as last years match. It felt kinda rushed even though it went on for 30 minutes.

HHH/Sheamus - Have fun in the mid cards, Sheamus.

CM/Punk - ......

Tag Match - ....

Diva's match - sickening. Seeing vickie do Eddie's taunts. uh.

overall - 6/10

EDIT: Just went back and read my comment from last years mania thread. lol. I gave it the same rating.

Agree with most of this, but I wouldn't say it was one of the worst in recent years. Recent years we've seen a lot of god awful cards.

Hart/McMahon was pretty bad. It's a shame, but Bret's stroke has obviously left him with some lifelong adverse health consequences, really such a shame as the guy is unquestionably a top 10 all time great.

I'm kinda glad there wasn't a big entertainer performing though, you said it best last year saying "just watched the Kid Rock concert." That was awful.

I don't agree though about Vickie doing Eddie's taunts. The match was of course god awful, but it's her husband, if anybody is going to pay homage to Eddie Guerrero, it's her.

I liked Cena's win over Batista as well, no problem with the submission win.

Overall, 7/10. Much better than we've seen in the past few years (22, 23, 24, 25).

P

Pain

VIP
I guess its all down to wwe overselling/hyping mania so much that its impossible for it live up to everyones expectations.

oh and what happened to the Taker/HBK match not being a no DQ match? I guess they changed it at the very last minute.

Career vs. Streak Match
Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker
No DQ's, No Countouts

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just finished watching it, not as good as last years mania, but pretty entertaining, MITB, Cena vs Batista en Undertaker vs HBK were the best.

HHH is looking old and slow...retire soon?

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
pain, hbk vs taker 2 was easily better then their last match. it was a finisher fest but there was a good story and undertaker sold his knee really well the whole match. Maybe your just grown out of wrestling? :p 6 out of 10 two years in a row? I agree with ironslave it was their best mania in years.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
p.s if goldberg returns he will be on raw they will build his streak all year. and then wrestlemania will be all about, if anyone get break undertakers streak its goldberg. gaaaaaaaaaaay lolol

P

Pain

VIP
pain, hbk vs taker 2 was easily better then their last match. it was a finisher fest but there was a good story and undertaker sold his knee really well the whole match. Maybe your just grown out of wrestling? :p 6 out of 10 two years in a row? I agree with ironslave it was their best mania in years.

I enjoyed last years more. The crowd was more into as well. It was just a better all round match, apart from the finish...

vlcsnap2010032921h48m51s205-1.png

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Undertaker vs. Michaels was definitely better last year. Having said though, it would have been really hard for them to top it simply due to the nature of their careers at this point. Both of them have been taking a beating for 20+ years, they have a lot of wear on their bodies. Second, the magical part of last year's match was all the many near falls and different ways they hit their signature moves... tough not to have another great match without doing the same thing.

p.s if goldberg returns he will be on raw they will build his streak all year. and then wrestlemania will be all about, if anyone get break undertakers streak its goldberg. gaaaaaaaaaaay lolol

No chance. Goldberg is 43, he's not going to come back and dominate again like he did almost 15 years ago.

P

Pain

VIP
Uh, anyone see the HBK tribute Raw? HHH tried so hard to bring on the fake tears.

I hope HBK stays the hell out of wrestling now. Too many guys going back on their words. He even made a jab at Flair during his speech about going back on his words. I'm pretty sure everyone that gave Ric his send off during his tribute raw in 2008 must feel like they got a slap in the face when Ric joined TNA.