• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Wrestling isn't fake.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well the one things that nobody can ever convince me of is that these wrestlers are not athletes. They are, and they are very talented. You do have to recognize that they are a bit of actors, which is fine, but they are certainly performing athletic moves and you have to be very skilled and a hard worker to become a professional wrestler. They are professionals, in every way. I do not watch much anymore, but I used to a lot, and it was entertaining....which is the point.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Initially I used to believe that it was 100% real, whatever they did in the ring. However, I was later lead to believe that some things are fabricated. For me they look real anyways.

They are sure entertaining.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Well it's not fake wen they get hurt that's for sure,look at Hulk Hogan he is so hopped up on oxy just to be able to walk.
I always loved wrestling . my brothers and dad would watch it religiously and make our own characters to wrestle each other(me and my lil brothers)
Ya the drama is hyped up but I wouldn't have it any other way !!!!"whatcha gonna do,wen Hulkamania runs wild on you!!!!!"

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not everyone can wrestle, that is true, as it's necessary an excellent physical preparation. So it's fake in the sense that it's a show, but it's not fake in terms of physical skills and preparation, as jumping from that high on top of someone, for example, requires an incredible amount of skill.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was a fanatic of wrestling when I was a boy. All along, I thought the fights were real. There was the bald fighter named Bobo Brazil who used his head to knock out his opponent. And for the team bouts, I cannot forget the Golliger Brothers who never won a fight. Wrestling was a great entertainment that I would forgo meals just to see the fights. You can imagine my disgust when I learned that the fights were scripted.