• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Wrestling isn't fake.

R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
Well the one things that nobody can ever convince me of is that these wrestlers are not athletes. They are, and they are very talented. You do have to recognize that they are a bit of actors, which is fine, but they are certainly performing athletic moves and you have to be very skilled and a hard worker to become a professional wrestler. They are professionals, in every way. I do not watch much anymore, but I used to a lot, and it was entertaining....which is the point.
 
D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
217
Points
18
Initially I used to believe that it was 100% real, whatever they did in the ring. However, I was later lead to believe that some things are fabricated. For me they look real anyways.

They are sure entertaining.
 
Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Joined
Dec 12, 2016
Messages
1,419
Points
38
Well it's not fake wen they get hurt that's for sure,look at Hulk Hogan he is so hopped up on oxy just to be able to walk.
I always loved wrestling . my brothers and dad would watch it religiously and make our own characters to wrestle each other(me and my lil brothers)
Ya the drama is hyped up but I wouldn't have it any other way !!!!"whatcha gonna do,wen Hulkamania runs wild on you!!!!!"
 
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
515
Points
18
Not everyone can wrestle, that is true, as it's necessary an excellent physical preparation. So it's fake in the sense that it's a show, but it's not fake in terms of physical skills and preparation, as jumping from that high on top of someone, for example, requires an incredible amount of skill.
 
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
I was a fanatic of wrestling when I was a boy. All along, I thought the fights were real. There was the bald fighter named Bobo Brazil who used his head to knock out his opponent. And for the team bouts, I cannot forget the Golliger Brothers who never won a fight. Wrestling was a great entertainment that I would forgo meals just to see the fights. You can imagine my disgust when I learned that the fights were scripted.
 

Similar threads

TitanProgress
Replies
0
Views
70
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
Replies
2
Views
223
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
Top