• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

WWE's Chris Jericho Hit A CHICK!!

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
664
Points
18
I'd like to see him try that with Christian Bale!


 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
So its ok for a woman to hit a guy, but not the opposite?
If someone hit me I dont care if its a guy or girl.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
a stupid chick.. but still a chick

I dunno how I would react, probably the same way...:icon_ninja:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Its a work. Wrestling is fake.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Wrestlers are always known to fight back if a fan tries to hurt them in some way. :bitelip:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
So you would punch a chick in the face?

If a girl walks up to me and punches me for no reason she should be ready to get it back yes
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Thank god Jericho wasn't driving a limo.

I think we all know how that would of ended....

6gmyxwk-1.jpg
 
FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
664
Points
18
Theres a difference between hitting a girl and HITTIN a girl.
I'd never break her face with my fist or anything, but i would do something else...
such as; squeezing her wrist/s(ive done this before), pushing her backwards or bearhugging her(considering im a big guy).

They might sound like stupid things to do, but the fact is she hit me first, and im not about to spoil her good looks...so, i like em.
People say a true man never hits a girl, Well ive been hit by many girls, and i gotta tell ya...a true man doesnt get his ass kicked by a girl either.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
You can restrain the girl. A real man NEVER hits a girl.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
You are a fantastic human being with impecable morals.

It has nothing to do with morals at all..no more then that she can hit "me"
Obviously I would ram a girl
 

Similar threads

LiftWithPurpose
Replies
1
Views
215
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
P
Replies
9
Views
4K
Pickle
Pickle
LiftWithPurpose
Replies
0
Views
1
LiftWithPurpose
LiftWithPurpose
SteelPhysique
Replies
1
Views
56
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Top