FuManChu
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- May 28, 2007
- Messages
- 664
- Points
- 18
I'd like to see him try that with Christian Bale!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
So its ok for a woman to hit a guy, but not the opposite?
If someone hit me I dont care if its a guy or girl.
So its ok for a woman to hit a guy, but not the opposite?
If someone hit me I dont care if its a guy or girl.


So you would punch a chick in the face?
So its ok for a woman to hit a guy, but not the opposite?
If someone hit me I dont care if its a guy or girl.

If a girl walks up to me and punches me for no reason she should be ready to get it back yes
So its ok for a woman to hit a guy, but not the opposite?
If someone hit me I dont care if its a guy or girl.
You can restrain the girl.

Then run away. Either that or stay and get your ass beat.One of the bitches that hit me, had a black belt in Zen Do Kai![]()
You are a fantastic human being with impecable morals.
One of the bitches that hit me, had a black belt in Zen Do Kai![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.