• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear or products.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

Xenadrine

R

*Rasmussen*

Well are looking for a supplement that can help just to cut the last % , know it would be better to eat all right, but in my job as a soldier it is pretty hard, when we are in the field we get food with extreme amount of energy, and we only eat 3 times a day, so need just a little help right before the summer to loss the last fat and get the 6pack out :)..

So want to hear if any of you tried Xenadrine Super Hardcore? Or maybe some other good supplement..?

pretzeL

pretzeL

i've tried xenadrine and xenadrine energy 8 or some s**t. Both wore a HUGE waste of money IMO. Some people i know do swear by Animal Cuts tho'...you might wanna give that a try. But, as you just said the best way to cut down on fat is to try and follow a strict diet combined with cardio.

R

*Rasmussen*

Thanks, will not use my $$$ on that then ;D .. yeh will try to hold a diet, but it's damn hard as a soldier :)..

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i tried hydroxycuthardcore ad i have to say that i do feel some pretty good effects of it..but eating right and cardio can take you a long way!!keep up the good work soldier!!