• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Xenadrine

R

*Rasmussen*

Well are looking for a supplement that can help just to cut the last % , know it would be better to eat all right, but in my job as a soldier it is pretty hard, when we are in the field we get food with extreme amount of energy, and we only eat 3 times a day, so need just a little help right before the summer to loss the last fat and get the 6pack out :)..

So want to hear if any of you tried Xenadrine Super Hardcore? Or maybe some other good supplement..?

pretzeL

pretzeL

i've tried xenadrine and xenadrine energy 8 or some s**t. Both wore a HUGE waste of money IMO. Some people i know do swear by Animal Cuts tho'...you might wanna give that a try. But, as you just said the best way to cut down on fat is to try and follow a strict diet combined with cardio.

R

*Rasmussen*

Thanks, will not use my $$$ on that then ;D .. yeh will try to hold a diet, but it's damn hard as a soldier :)..

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i tried hydroxycuthardcore ad i have to say that i do feel some pretty good effects of it..but eating right and cardio can take you a long way!!keep up the good work soldier!!