• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Yay..Vote Democratic!It's the Fabtastic!

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If "you":xyxthumbs: want "certain people" taking money out of you and your family's pockets (thanks Lyndon Banes )(actually over 40 cents out of every dollar my dad makes), just vote democratic..the money will certainly be in good hands.!!:xyxthumbs:

PS: title=homeless guy dances for whopper

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
yeah.....because republicans are alot better at managing your money.

lulz.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Umm...what was the point of that first video? :uhoh2:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ahh c'mon..easy to understand dude..

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We pay people to live when they do nothing. I work in a town where my business pays for the town to survive. If it wasn't for our taxes and supplemental income from the state for being the first black incorporated town then it would just become part of orlando. I hate having to pay for someone else to live. I know a single mother that gets paid $44 a month to live in the apartment that she lives in because of section 8 housing. Plus all the other money she gets because she has two kids. It looks better more and more just to have a kid, quite my job and work under the table. Hell I get to live for free somewhere and I also get to eat for free from food stamps.

End Rant...

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
food stamps..how embarrasing..most of the black people at my older parttime job had food stamps, and mercedes.wtf? Yea, I'm not of the age yet, but I know my dad hates paying for people to sit on there asses..go get a fucking job at mcdonalds..any crack nigga could get a job there; fuck, maybe even beefcake
:carduindisguise/and flex, i haven't read on here much in this thread , and didn't have time to watch that vid u posted, but are you actually going to vote obama? Are you telling me that you want to pay for people like in the video I posted..the nigga was dancin in the street(of course the street)at night(of course at night) for a whopper at burger king..are u "serious". He could use the alcohol money that he begs for at every gas station in the hood to buy a decent pair of pants and shoes..and go get a job dammit!

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
food stamps..how embarrasing..most of the black people at my older parttime job had food stamps, and mercedes.wtf? Yea, I'm not of the age yet, but I know my dad hates paying for people to sit on there asses..go get a fucking job at mcdonalds..any crack nigga could get a job there; fuck, maybe even beefcake
:carduindisguise/and flex, i haven't read on here much in this thread , and didn't have time to watch that vid u posted, but are you actually going to vote obama? Are you telling me that you want to pay for people like in the video I posted..the nigga was dancin in the street(of course the street)at night(of course at night) for a whopper at burger king..are u "serious". He could use the alcohol money that he begs for at every gas station in the hood to buy a decent pair of pants and shoes..and go get a job dammit!
just wow.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Very well put Will. i agree 100% with you on this. it is fucking crazy to work your ass off all day and then have to pay for other people to sit on there ass all day.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What's worse is that others agree.

why is it bad that we agree? how could you not? you mean to tell me you like to work all day and have to pay for others to sit on there ass all day?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tech and Line, Now I don't agree with how he puts it but how do you feel to pay $10k of your hard earned money into programs that just allow others to sit around all day and do nothing? It pays for their food and shelter while you work your ass off. I understand that we need some of these programs in place to "help" people like single mothers to an extent. Thats fine, they are trying, have a job and still need a little help to break even but there are countless people that just live off of others, sit on their asses (i see them driving to work every day) and just live off of the government. What are your outlooks on this? I know both of you like Ron Paul and he wouldn't have this either.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea, I mean there's totally a difference between needing the money and being a lazy fuck. and in this case, and my video's case, LAZY FUCK! Tech, c'mon, tell us why "wow, just wow" we want to know..you gotta back yo shit up; what if Ron Paul told you to jump off a bridge I mean that people were sitting on there asses lol.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
what I find amusing is the way you started this thread. It's almost as if you just now found out that Democrats favor a big federal government.

Your not-so-subtle racist remarks in regards to welfare really shows how clueless and ignorant you are. It also speaks volumes about your parent(s), since I assume thats where the majority of your political insight comes from.

Simply voting for a Republican isn't going to stop the welfare state and wasteful government spending. If you'd read a little, you'll find out that Republicans & Democrats (ie Obama and McCain) aren't much different.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh I know McCain is moderate, believe me..racist? naw, not at all..yea, I do get my political views from my dad..the very little that I know. And it doesn't matter because it makes sense to me..Line was saying it's sad that we believe it..would anyone lie about money being taken out of pockets? no sir..it's not an opinion, it's just fact man.No I've known that for a long time; just thought it necessary because it's almost election time..yea McCain is no Ronald Reagan, but who will ever be?Maybe Palin will take over soon enoughh lol.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Oh I know McCain is moderate, believe me..racist? naw, not at all..yea, I do get my political views from my dad..the very little that I know. And it doesn't matter because it makes sense to me..Line was saying it's sad that we believe it..would anyone lie about money being taken out of pockets? no sir..it's not an opinion, it's just fact man.No I've known that for a long time; just thought it necessary because it's almost election time..yea McCain is no Ronald Reagan, but who will ever be?Maybe Palin will take over soon enoughh lol.
please explain to me how electing McCain will be any more economically beneficial than electing Obama.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe Palin will take over soon enoughh lol.
:uhoh2::uhoh2:

whats was the point of the first vid? Do you think torturing homeless people is funny?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tech and *ine, Now I don't agree with how he p*ts it b*t how do yo* fee* to pay $10k of yo*r hard earned money into programs that j*st a**ow others to sit aro*nd a** day and do nothing? It pays for their food and she*ter whi*e yo* work yo*r ass off. I *nderstand that we need some of these programs in p*ace to "he*p" peop*e *ike sing*e mothers to an extent. Thats fine, they are trying, have a job and sti** need a *itt*e he*p to break even b*t there are co*nt*ess peop*e that j*st *ive off of others, sit on their asses (i see them driving to work every day) and j*st *ive off of the government. What are yo*r o*t*ooks on this? I know both of yo* *ike Ron Pa** and he wo**dn't have this either.

Tr*e, there are those that need these programs and then I do see those driving in nice cars and c*othes b*t getting food stamps, we*fare, etc. It is those that are exp*oiting the system that is meant to he*p those in need that are r*ining it and ca*sing this controversy in Washington over We*fare, and other socia*i*ed programs. B*t *ets not p*t this on any partic**ar race, s*re b*acks get *abe*ed for this a *ot b*t there are many from every race that *se and ab*se the system.

Nap*eonator: I don't think it was right to post this video to prove yo*r point or for that person to tape and h*mi*iate a home*ess person for a whopper. Some are home*ess beca*se of dr*ngs, *a*iness, a*coho*, etc and some are there d*e to *nfort*nate events that ca*se them to *ose everything. Either way, it is j*st p*ain wrong and I wo**d hit that g*y in the jaw if I saw him doing that. We do have b*ack members on this site and so the choice of words and this video can be very ins**ting....

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ What just happened to my post!?