• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Yay..Vote Democratic!It's the Fabtastic!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
universal health care would be a huge mistake, but if we didn't waste money around the world the way we do..the guy in the first video wouldn't have to dance for a whopper.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When does he ever not pwn someone? Other than O'Reilly who doesn't even let him speak :disgust:

Ron Paul > all
Anyone who knows their history can tell that O'Reilly got owned in that interview. Besides, O'Reilly pwned himself when he stated "we aint got no time for a history lesson!!!"

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This thread is just presented in an awful, awful way. Which is a shame, because there are some pretty important and worthwhile issues.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This thread is just presented in an awful, awful way. Which is a shame, because there are some pretty important and worthwhile issues.

Ya, I gotta agree. I just gotta put this out there though. No matter who wins, Obama or McCain, they both will spend our money and put us further in debt. America is going to keep going down hill until the government hits rock bottom. Does no one in government see this besides Ron Paul? The housing market is exactly what we are doing as a nation. Keep borrowing money and eventually not be able to pay it back and we will collapse just like the banks are. :angrydude: Sorry for the rant again.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya, I gotta agree. I just gotta put this out there though. No matter who wins, Obama or McCain, they both will spend our money and put us further in debt. America is going to keep going down hill until the government hits rock bottom. Does no one in government see this besides Ron Paul? The housing market is exactly what we are doing as a nation. Keep borrowing money and eventually not be able to pay it back and we will collapse just like the banks are. :angrydude: Sorry for the rant again.

Wish more people ranted like this, too bad most people are content in their ignorance.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
america is only 7 trillion in debt now, lol..no jk, but seriously Obama said "greedy white folk"at one of his speeches..who do you think he was talking to and for what reason? To get the poor, and sometimes ufortunate black people's vote. Lets face it, it was on tv.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
america is only 7 trillion in debt now, lol..no jk, but seriously Obama said "greedy white folk"at one of his speeches..who do you think he was talking to and for what reason? To get the poor, and sometimes ufortunate black people's vote. Lets face it, it was on tv.

you say "only 7 trillion" as if trillions of dollars of dept don't impress you!!

the "the poor, and sometimes ufortunate black people" make up a few percentage of the United States population! does he think he's going to win by getting the vote of these people and ailinating the rest of the population in the process!?

your arguments are weak and using words like "niggas" don't make your post more entertaining to read!

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Obama is a racist, White hating, communist fuck.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and hes the antichrist..uh oh!

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
greedy white folk? which speech was that. link? :wutyousay:

if you're talking about his recent speech, he "blamed lobbyists, greedy businessmen and complacent Washington politicians for creating “an ethic of greed” that led to today’s foreclosure crisis."

and besides, I'd rather have a racist president than a fear/war monger like McCain.

/voting for Ron Paul.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually we're about 11.3 trillion in debt after this upcoming bill.

:dunnodude:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Geez I thought obama was part white but what the fuck do I know :carduindisguise