• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

you know your addicted to Muscle Mecca when...............

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
You know you're an MM addict when you've seen a couple members become VIP's 2-3 times.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
There can be no way that duality is as big as braaq..maybe with a shitload of bf..I know duality is big, but braaq is just fucking huge..and yes,Braaq..u may need a kickstart if you know what I mean..

big doesn't mean fat homie. i've learned my lesson since dieting for my show, i stick to the 10% bf range.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
blake & duality

i don't really care, but don't you think that your conversation doesn't belong in this thread here?

@topic

if you answer your boss with lulz and broofles (like me :coolguy: )
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
you know your addicted to MM when your on the shitter and posting at the same time :)

brb gotto wipe...............
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
broofless- a term used by hobos (homeless) to suggest that they have no b-roof lol jk it means donkey dick! lulz!
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
When you have it set as your homepage :tiphat:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
When you have photos of everyone all over your computer room walls.







With pink fluro lighting to highlight.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
^even though your internet is playing up you spend 15 minutes trying to log onto your last post to edit its stupidity

:spy:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
when after each set of doing abs at home you run to the pc to see if there is any recent updates on mecca :keke:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
When for some perverse reason you are constantly drawn back to Max's log just to see what he'll do next.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
broofless- a term used by hobos (homeless) to suggest that they have no b-roof lol jk it means donkey dick! lulz!
broofles. wat?

I think broofles are broom shaped waffles that homeless people trade. It's like their currency.

3501idi-1.jpg
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
if you are like me, thinking about going to bed since 50-60 minutes but mm keeps you busy with new posts :angrydude:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I should be writing an assignment, I should have started hours ago. Instead I've been fucking about on facebook and MM.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
You know your addicted when you have given Max training or diet advice leading up to a show only to have it ignored but still check out his log.
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
You know your addicted when you have given Max training or diet advice leading up to a show only to have it ignored but still check out his log.

haha :49:

You know your addicted when you cant sleep before you have checked whats going on at MM.
 

Similar threads

sch
Replies
1
Views
192
Caleb Gree
Caleb Gree
keeptough22
Replies
0
Views
350
keeptough22
keeptough22
AlphaLifter
Replies
0
Views
23
AlphaLifter
AlphaLifter
Top