• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Your dating ad

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
If you put your ad up in a dating column, apart from being a loser, what would you put about yourself and what you were seeking?

The usual, GSOH, attractive honest male seeks female with good personality who likes nights out?

Or something more inventive:

Balding male, 55, with prior criminal history seeks paraplegic girl with low self-esteem, 12-15 yrs. Must be discreet.

Let's hear 'em.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
22, big penis seeks fitness model.
 
J

jornT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
311
Points
16
Why would a hot girl be reading dating colums?
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Im 33, as hairy as bigfoot, 6', 260lbs. Seeking 15-25 black midget that enjoys dressing up as a tiger. Must be turned on by the smell of immense body odour... and must take it int he arse.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
This wasn't meant to be a serious thought in which you are genuinely trying to meet someone. The point of whether there are any fit girls reading your "ad" is irrelevant. :no:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Estrous bear searching for honey
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
This wasn't meant to be a serious thought in which you are genuinely trying to meet someone. The point of whether there are any fit girls reading your "ad" is irrelevant. :no:

In that case :spy:


21 Year old male, seeks british male, preferrably tall, pale, and anorexic. Must love Sylvester Stallone more than life, and take it in the arse.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Mid-twenties, handsome, athletic guy seeks short-sighted girl with money and dependancy issues who appreciates the nuances and joys of brown love.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Recovering pedophile looking for flat chested woman who is up for pooper sex.
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
I notice we all have a fancy for teh buttsekz :coolguy:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
We're all anal deviants.

Or not-so-secretly gay.
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Looking for a Pain's sis, preferably the sis of Pain.

:e5dunno:
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
21 on year old seeks nice, kind, loving female. Preferably deaf, blind, and mute. Vaginal orphis must simulate the opening of a jar of miracle whip. Bowle control not necessary. Background check of seeker not recommended.
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
154
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
FrenzyMaster
Replies
0
Views
799
FrenzyMaster
FrenzyMaster
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
658
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top