• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Your Dream Mr O top 5

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree completely with Tim. I have said so from the beginning, Kai is not aesthetically pleasing, his gargantuan gut is far too big to overlook.

But I must agree though, that between him and Jay, I rather go with Kai. That's not saying much.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
That is the second time in one thread that you have insinuated something I have never stated.

And another thing: Ronnie is possibly the greatest BBer ever and well deserved most of his O wins. He was big, lean, highly detailed, well proportioned (aside from his distended belly in the 2000's) and set a standard on stage that couldn't be matched easily. See him back in the mid 90's and there were plenty of guys his size, he changed that standard. Now I do think that Ronnie and to a smaller extent Dorian are responsible for rewarding mass to the exclusion of the other physique aspects in the sport. But as we saw last year that is starting to move back.

As a result Kai will not win an O. Not only that but it is insulting to Ronnie to try and compare the two.

Its ok if Kai doesnt win an O, he is still a great bodybuilder and in these days there are so many shitty physiques that to hate on kai is something i dont understand. There are other structurally challenged bodybuilders like Jay, Dennis James, Silvio, Branch ( dont get me wrong, i also think these guys are great) to name a few, so to hate on kai is a waste of time. IMO he is a great bodybuilder who deserves to be one of the top competitors in the world. I still preffer the aesthetic physiques of Dexter and Phil but kai is still awesome. if Dex, Phil, and Vic are not in shape who will beat kai? MAYBE wolf. IMO he is a great bodybuilder who has made amazing muscularity improvements, he is by far not my favorite but i admire what he has done.

What i said about ronnie was that he wasnt the most aesthetic and he didnt present himself all that well but he was still the greatest. i didnt compare him to Kai, i used ronnie as an example of how its not all about aesthetics. If u go to the muscle kombat section where someone compared Kai to Ronnie, u will see that i posted why i dont think Kai can touch ronnie and why ronnie is so much better than kai

i said "....but u still cannot deny a man of their #1 spot for not being pretty and u cant grant a man the #1 spot simply because of how pretty they are."

you said "That is the second time in one thread that you have insinuated something I have never stated."

so what do u think about my quote? that even if u beleive he is not that good and u dont get the hype, that he still deserves to win?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i do think kai gets out of control with his gut in the offseason, have u seen the videos of howmuch this guy eats?! but im not gonna say i preffer his old physique because thats pretty much saying i would want him to look the same year after year. then he will get hated on for not improving like Dex used to get hated on

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its ok if Kai doesnt win an O, he is still a great bodybuilder and in these days there are so many shitty physiques that to hate on kai is something i dont understand. There are other structurally challenged bodybuilders like Jay, Dennis James, Silvio, Branch ( dont get me wrong, i also think these guys are great) to name a few, so to hate on kai is a waste of time. IMO he is a great bodybuilder who deserves to be one of the top competitors in the world. I still preffer the aesthetic physiques of Dexter and Phil but kai is still awesome. if Dex, Phil, and Vic are not in shape who will beat kai? MAYBE wolf. IMO he is a great bodybuilder who has made amazing muscularity improvements, he is by far not my favorite but i admire what he has done.

What i said about ronnie was that he wasnt the most aesthetic and he didnt present himself all that well but he was still the greatest. i didnt compare him to Kai, i used ronnie as an example of how its not all about aesthetics. If u go to the muscle kombat section where someone compared Kai to Ronnie, u will see that i posted why i dont think Kai can touch ronnie and why ronnie is so much better than kai

i said "....but u still cannot deny a man of their #1 spot for not being pretty and u cant grant a man the #1 spot simply because of how pretty they are."

you said "That is the second time in one thread that you have insinuated something I have never stated."

so what do u think about my quote? that even if u beleive he is not that good and u dont get the hype, that he still deserves to win?
Ok, looks like we are on the same page now.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

tim it's so clear you are a hater of Kai it's almost pointless to explain ya, but I got a few minutes to waist so:
Kai ain't the most aesthetic guy, that's FOR SURE, but he brings a 5'8'' body mass at 253 lbs of weight, with legs and glutes striated EVERYWHERE, and back thickness which reminds me of Coleman:

Now that's a shot taken at 300 lbs of weight but still you cannot deny that.
If we wanna start talking about aesthetics then Dorian wasn't the most aesthetic for sure, in an era where Levrone, Wheeler and Ray came almost everytime in killing shape, but still Dorian won, except for 96/97, where he didn't deserve it considering the other contenders shape and his tears, he presented the whole package everytime, conditioned and huge.Jay wasn't the more aesthetic but in 2006 he deserved the Sandow.So I don't see you hate on Greene.