• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Your Phobias

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
to tack on to the already popular "Things You Hate" thread and to see what else TheWeapon and Hypo can list :uhoh2: lets hear your phobias


big bodies of water and water that is deeper than how tall I am
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
I really don't have any "phobias" but I walk the other way when a snake is longer than I am tall. My roommate had one bigger than I was and that thing creeped me the hell out. Also spiders, the only good spider is a dead one.
 
samsam

samsam

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
143
Points
16
Bees, bumblebees and similar.......... They really raise my heartrate and make me go nuts.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I hate, hate, hate papercut and I'm not too good in busy crowds sometimes.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
to tack on to the already popular "Things You Hate" thread and to see what else TheWeapon and Hypo can list :uhoh2: lets hear your phobias


big bodies of water and water that is deeper than how tall I am

Same here about the water. Im in virginia beach and im not going in the ocean whatsover. Spiders also.
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
Same here about the water. Im in virginia beach and im not going in the ocean whatsover. Spiders also.

where in Virginia beach, would you like to hook up :spy:


:gaygay:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Being lost out on the ocean with sharks. You're in their world out there. :skurred:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Mine has got to be spiders, fucking hate them!
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
anything that would prevent me from working out
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
the dark.....................







i see things.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
the dark.....................







i see things.

2ccl6v5-1.jpg
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
My phobia is to be as skinny as Robita.... :hollister:
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Lot of people afraid of spiders.

But mine would be considered an irrational fear. I can barely stand to be in the same room as a spider. No lie, I didn't want to go in my room for the night because I saw a daddy long legs crawling on the floor.

(Also, just a random fact: Daddy Long Legs is one of the top 10 most poisonous spider breeds in the world, but their teeth are so small, it would be like you trying to bite into a wooden table)
 
Top