• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Zack Khan (Updates) Official Thread

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
ZKK's blog # 22, Chest training + his new gym
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
He has a long penis, it seems.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

In Zack Khan's Road to Redemption
Blog 27 Zack is back from traveling again and it's time to get serious with another leg workout.
But first it's breakfast time.




1300399165-1.png
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

...More Roads or Redemptions to nowhere!


In Zack Khan's Road to Redemption
Blog 30 it's triceps, triceps and little piggies
That's where it's at.



1208959890-1.png
 
Last edited:
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Has he said when he plans to compete next?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I thought he was gonna compete at the Tampa Pro in August this year?
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
I dont think he will compete EVER! He is afraid (and rightly so) that he will get found out in a second!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
"Mr. Roads and Redemptions" Presents


In Zack Khan's Road to Redemption - Blog 31
Zack makes a big announcement.
Could it be the one we've all been waiting for?



 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakman88

pakman88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
82
Points
6
Two weeks? If he comes in conditioned and has at least gotten his legs close to what they were before he can be dangerous. Zack
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
ZKK update pic! I think he's like 2-3 weeks out. Legs looking better than I would have thought!


ecssAXw-1.jpg
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Impressive! Let's wait two more weeks.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Just copy/pasting my comments from the other thread:

I cannot see Zack placing higher than 5th!
.
.
.
I wouldn't rule out a "last-minute-mishap" forcing him to withdraw from competition too!

/
 
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
175
Points
18
I think its pretty awesome to see ZKK back on stage, especially the IFBB PRO stage. He suffered a set of injuries that would've easily crippled a normal guy, yet he stayed positive and came back which I give mad props for.
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Agreed, plus he looked very good. Obviously he has his weakpoints but he's been saying he just wanted to get back on stage regardless of placing. His condition was great
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Bump for some Zack Khan updates.

He will compete again this summer, probably the exact same show as last year.


ZKK at the 2014 Arnold Classic Brazil expo
Zack khan at the 2014 arnold classic brazil expo
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Check out the bi split in this recent pic. Damn!

Zack "KING" Khan
Zack khan may 2014 updates
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Recent pic of Zack Khan


Zack khan updates may 2014
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Zack Khan guest posing a few days ago:

Zack khan guest posing may 24th
 

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
underbody
Replies
0
Views
2K
underbody
underbody
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Top