• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Zack Khan (Updates) Official Thread

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

93


 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog 94

[h=1] Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog 94
[/h]
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

He is adorable :love::xmasrofl:
 
B

Brian Hendricks

Member
Joined
May 16, 2012
Messages
6
Points
1
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

The Reason Why I Like Zack King Khan So Much Is That Because He's All About His Fans ! ... He's A Real Stand Up Kind a Guy
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog 95 - 96






 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

zkk @ 15 :O
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

^ WOW thats amazing for a 15 year old
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

He had that crazy biceps shape back in the day...
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

So is this bum ever going to compete or what?

He knows once he competes again and does terrible, he'll fall off the map quicker than Trey Brewer.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

At least he doesn't look like a fat ass in the offseason!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog 97

Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog 97

 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Zack Khan's Road to Redemption 2 Trailer

[h=1]Zack Khan's Road to Redemption 2 Trailer [/h]

 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Zack Khan's Road to Redemption 3 Trailer

Zack Khan's Road to Redemption 3 Trailer




 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

I really really like the guy and for all intent and purposes he's my coutryman BUT SERIUOSELY this "road to recover cum road to redemption" is becoming redundent very very quickly... people with liver transplant have comback qicker... so he really needs to prep for a Pro show and really put where his mouth is!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
More ****ty!

Same as Paki said more "Road"


 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Roads and Roads!

More Roads - No Contest!


 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

I want to see him onstage ASAP.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

Well as good as he looks, from that shape MVSF1 he wont be getting contest ready ASAP! So he will probably have to aim at either some post olympia contests or do ironman and ACS next year!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

^^True, but I want to see him compete this year. His comeback would last 3 years... xDDD
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Zack Khan's Road to Redemption 5 Trailer

[h=1]Zack Khan's Road to Redemption ..5 Trailer [/h]
 

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
underbody
Replies
0
Views
2K
underbody
underbody
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Top