• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Zack Khan (Updates) Official Thread

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

^ Thats a real neat pose but theres something about his mid section (not bulge!) that makes some his poses look not so special... since we cant see his midsection he looks great in the double bicep pose!

BTW if Jason "Hunh" was 294 in his last picture then Zack must be 350 in these :biggrin:

Here are a couple of more pictures of Flex's "by far least favorite bodybuilder" :wave:
 

Attachments

  • zack-khan-1.jpg
    zack-khan-1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 6,459
  • nnuzae.jpg
    nnuzae.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 748
Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

Big Mofo is out.

bodybuilders must hide!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

If you didn't got impressed with that pair of pics, you must be Chuck Norris.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

^ Thats a real neat pose but theres something about his mid section (not bulge!) that makes some his poses look not so special... since we cant see his midsection he looks great in the double bicep pose!

BTW if Jason "Hunh" was 294 in his last picture then Zack must be 350 in these :biggrin:

Here are a couple of more pictures of Flex's "by far least favorite bodybuilder" :wave:

..Zack is a beast ..Im In the same Bus!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog Entry #65

Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog Entry #64


 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

^^^^^^


HAHAHAHAH

SIZE 10 UP YOUR BACKY HOLE!! AHAHAHA YOU KNOW WHO'S YOUR DADY!

and what about *****clatsssssssssss!!!


LOOOOOOOOOOL this guy rocks

he is the most quoteable pro outhere!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

New Blog! Halloween Shoulder workout!!

THE JOKER IS BACK!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

Was that video supposed to be funny?
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

c'mon Flex it was cool.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

^ Yup it was
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog Entry #68

Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog Entry #68



 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog 90

[h=1]Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog 90 [/h]

 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

Welcome back Coach! You were missed!

I used to find ZKK obnoxious but now i like hearing him talk for some reason, its like so unintentionally funny and he has a kind of enthusiasm that lifts up my spirits lol.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

I love the guy, don't ask me why :D
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

I absolutely agree you the spanish and the fake spanish guy.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

Welcome back Coach! You were missed!

I used to find ZKK obnoxious but now i like hearing him talk for some reason, its like so unintentionally funny and he has a kind of enthusiasm that lifts up my spirits lol.

..thanks, Big Hug my friend!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

Big Zhan!!!! he is a true champion
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog 98 Trailer

[h=1]Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog 98 Trailer [/h]

 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Re: Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog 90

91


 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

92


 

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
underbody
Replies
0
Views
2K
underbody
underbody
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Top