• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Zack Khan (Updates) Official Thread

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Cojone!!!

The photo is old but ...Que culo mas rico!!
I put it all there!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

I don't like that ass AT ALL...
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

I don't like that ass AT ALL...
Yo quiero meterla en un asi de grande!!

I want to put it in so big a Bangbros's style
Or maybe Brazzers! :)
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

too much silicone in that ass...
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

^^ Even if it was natural, I don't like 150 pounds' butts.
 
PorcoDio

PorcoDio

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
87
Points
8
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

but it is crazy?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

Those dumbbells look heavy.

200's ?
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

Those dumbbells look heavy.

200's ?


they're so badass they didn't even have a number written.

yeah probably 200's.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

Recent pic:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

^^ He doesn't look too bad, does he? Impressive ZKK!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

upper body looks awesome..
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Re: Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog Entry #61

Alright, I may be alone on this one...but I don't understand the whole Zack Khan craze

Personally, I think he looks terrible. By far my least favorite "bodybuilder." I don't see why Nutrex uses him in their advertisements so often. And, he really seems to believe he's an elite bodybuilder, when I think he's just in his own little fantasy land.

Can someone explain to me what I'm missing? Thanks.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog Entry #62

Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog Entry #62


 
oldez

oldez

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2009
Messages
182
Points
18
Re: Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog Entry #61

Personally, I think he looks terrible. By far my least favorite "bodybuilder." I don't see why Nutrex uses him in their advertisements so often.

Can someone explain to me what I'm missing? Thanks.
Marketing value. A fan favourite.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Re: Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog Entry #61

Alright, I may be alone on this one...but I don't understand the whole Zack Khan craze

Personally, I think he looks terrible. By far my least favorite "bodybuilder." I don't see why Nutrex uses him in their advertisements so often. And, he really seems to believe he's an elite bodybuilder, when I think he's just in his own little fantasy land.

Can someone explain to me what I'm missing? Thanks.

His upperbody looks great. He has huge arms, good chest, huge shoulders. Don't mind if he doesn't have separation, if he doesn't compete, etc, it's a good advertiser. 18 years old would by his protein to "look like him". My two cents.

Anyway, beside his phisique's quality, I love the guy, I love his video logs.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

@ flex, all he was missing was leg mass and conditioning. I think he has some great genetics and he has looked awesome on stage.

zackkhan-1.jpg

buehne_zack_khan_gr-1.jpg


He's undeniably a tremendous bodybuilder.
 
Mike33

Mike33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
264
Points
16
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

Nobody is talking about how great Zack can be in a few years, what do you guys think? Top 3 Olympia potential? :) He has great genetics and his mass and small waist is great,!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog Entry #63

Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog Entry #63


 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog Entry #64

Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog Entry #64



 
Branco

Branco

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
51
Points
6
Re: Zack Khan's - Road To Recovery

New pics:

AbqeEYpCAAAprwV-1.jpg

AbqiLbDCEAAE7M9-1.jpg
 

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
underbody
Replies
0
Views
2K
underbody
underbody
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Top