• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Zack Khan (Updates) Official Thread

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
On June 8, 2010, Zack "KING" Khan sustained a major injury while hack squatting 700lbs. He underwent surgery to repair two detached tendons in both knees. Watch Zack's Road to Recovery, as he documents his struggles and progress. So check out these videos and follow Zack's progress.


Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog Entry #1
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Wish him a speedy recovery and also props to him for been a positivism role model for young bodybuilders during serious injuries
 
Konan

Konan

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2008
Messages
84
Points
6
Man, I don't get it that how professional athletes overcome these difficulties and keep their mind in the game while being injured. I wish him speedy recovery.
 
Mike33

Mike33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
264
Points
16
Wish him all the best. Hope for a good recovery.
A true role-model for people who faces struggles...
 
D

dsg36

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
51
Points
6
i feel bad for him...so much potential. Motivating speech tho! Best of luck for a speedy recovery!
 
fdelval

fdelval

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
192
Points
18
i feel sorry for him, but he has a strong will. Watching him trying to get up speaks for himself.

all the best
 
DeQu

DeQu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 28, 2009
Messages
173
Points
18
Sick! I thought it was only a small injury , and he would recovery in no time, but it was this serious :omgwtf: Hope he'll take his time to recovery, but still hope that he will get on stage as soon as possible. Great speech from great character.
 
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
557
Points
18
Thats really bad! Hope he has a speedy recovery!:)
 
smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
642
Points
16
Thats one positive fellow with a good head on his shoulders about not putting all your eggs in one basket.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog Entry #2
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ Man, it's sad to see him that way.... but his dedication and ATTITUDE is really motivational.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
^^ Man, it's sad to see him that way.... but his dedication and ATTITUDE is really motivational.

x2.

notice that he admits no stepping on stage again.

one moment he was on top of the world finally making his debut in US and another he out.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
He said he doesn't care if he steps on stage again...he just wants to walk again. He doesn't say that he won't get on stage again some day. Pretty bad injury to return from though

Has the right mindset anyways...hope he fully recovers
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
At least I'm assuming he 'll never train with Dorian Yates again.

Record of injuries Dorian-related:
- Dorian himself: one bi, one tri
- Cormier: he almost broke his spine performing heavy leg presses
- Khan: deatached tendons in both knees
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
He said he doesn't care if he steps on stage again...he just wants to walk again. He doesn't say that he won't get on stage again some day. Pretty bad injury to return from though

Has the right mindset anyways...hope he fully recovers

Yes exactly. Having gone from being fit and healthy one day to not being able to walk the next I can say that the biggest thing you have in mind is being able to walk again. Everything after that is a bonus.
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
I hope that never happens to me but if it does I can only wish to have Khan's attitude and determination.
These vids are sad but inspirational, i wish him a speedy and full recovery and I'll be rooting for him if he comes back on stage at any point in the future.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Zack Khan's Road to Recovery - Blog Entry #3
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Look at those traps!!!

Do you guys think he's still eating like a bodybulilder? I do think so.

PS: man, he's hairy again! LOL
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Im not sure but healing goes quicker doing "roids" yes?
 

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
underbody
Replies
0
Views
2K
underbody
underbody
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Top