• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2010 IFBB Europa Super Show - Dallas TEXAS *updates*

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

don't know why the fuck that guy is aiming for 202's..

he wont stay in 202s long thats for sure, maybe next year and then moving up to the open. i think itll be easier for him to make a name for himself first in the 202s then move up to the open like kevin english and ed correa plan on doing, other wise you dont get a decent look in the line ups.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ more like a statement lol

don't know why the fuck that guy is aiming for 202's..

Maybe he wants to pull a Kevin English and flatten out for weigh-ins and bulk up for the show. They have the same trainer so maybe Hany is confident he can help Seth do the same thing.

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

hey either way seth is gonna be one impressive pro, he's only 25yrs old and his first pro show is only the fourth time he has competed in, so his potential is through the roof

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
2010europasupershow_competitorlist1-1.gif

Brandon Curry is doing this show!

Brandon Curry said:
July 22, 2010

Ah... I'm back home! It has been a long week. The competition is over and now it's on to the next one! Hahaha... I have to say, I really enjoyed my time on stage with my fellow pros. It was a great experience and I'm ready to do it again. Yes, I placed sixth and yes that is a pretty good debut considering I took a season off. A lot of people have this idea in their mind that I took the season off to get bigger and just focus on bodybuilding, but that's not quite the case. I would not have needed to take the season off if I had all the resources available to do my job, and on top of that it was suggested by my consultant at the time. In the offseason I moved from the west coast to the south, which was a much-needed adjustment for my family and to perform my responsibilities better as a bodybuilder. Now that I got things all squared away, I can of course focus on my career and physique goals. Neil Hill is going to help me take my physique to a new level! I started working with him 5 weeks out where he said I was left looking 3 weeks behind. Despite what some may believe, I have only scratched the surface of the knowledge and tools I need to be a champion.

Just because you see a well-marketed athlete does not mean everything is handed to him and everything is roses. Working with the right personnel and having access to the best bodybuilding environment is key. Youth is on my side. I thank God that these hiccups have come early in my career, now out with the old and in with the new. My potential allows me to laugh in the face of my critics, because they just don't know. They can only assume what may be, and I tell you that I would not want to be in any other position right now. The journey has begun, so let us rise... let us rise.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He was working with Hany before right?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
He was working with Hany before right?

Yep, now he's working with Hill.

July 28, 2010

I'm in Vegas! I'm with my honey supporting her for the USAs. She is competing in Bikini this time and I'm really hoping she gets that card.

I got a chance to train with Neil Hill for the first time. I can say we had a great back session! I was trashed after we finished! This is going to be a great change for me. He's assessed my physique in the flesh, so the improvements are destined to come. We also ran into Dennis Wolf during my session. He was wondering what I was doing in town. Hahaha... He looked nice and huge. I know he's got the Olympia pumping through his veins. Must be nice... Hahaha...

Remember, this is the beginning. Things will never be the same. Love all ya'll! LOL!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Brandon Curry, RIGHT NOW, has a Mr. Olympia upper body build. Unfortunately, i don think he will ever bring up his legs. To do that he would have to realise that he is training extremely poorly and a lot of people with ego's (not saying brandon has a big ego) are not willing to admit that to themselves. I think he just trains for fun. I beleive he just goes into the gym and does whatever gives him a good pump and moves on. The only bodyparts he trains propperly are the bodyparts he has an abundance of. His strong points are going to keep getting stronger and i doubt his weakpoints will improve much. For now, i would just want to see him in spectacular conditioning because his conditioning has never been the greatest.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brandon Curry, RIGHT NOW, has a Mr. Olympia upper body build. ....

Surely you mean Mr Olympia contestant's upper body... and NOT Mr. Olympia upper body per se!!!
Hell there has not been a single Mr Olympia whos upper body Brandon can match... unfortunately not even conditionning... 1965's Larry Scott would kick present day Brendon's butt both in appearence of size and conditionning!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"6th plave is kinda like placing 2nd" ... whaatthhaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
"After a strong debut..."..... whaathhaaa x 2 !!!!

Both BSN & Brendan are screwed up in the head!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Brandons upperbody can with some work hang with the top pros, but them legs..they need a ton of work.
That with more conditioning and he's a Olympia contender in my eyes

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Surely you mean Mr Olympia contestant's upper body... and NOT Mr. Olympia upper body per se!!!
Hell there has not been a single Mr Olympia whos upper body Brandon can match... unfortunately not even conditionning... 1965's Larry Scott would kick present day Brendon's butt both in appearence of size and conditionning!

No I mean Mr Olympia. Honestly he has the perfect upper body IMO. Maybe not the biggest but he has an amazing upper body build... not his conditioning but his build is perfect IMO. Maybe he doesnt deserve to beat other guys because of his conditioning and maybe lack of size but he looks pefect.

JEB_8622wtmk_UJDQAFESSRJPG-1.jpg

JEB_8627wtmk_HGTWDRZTSTJPG-1.jpg

_W5Q0584_JVFOTHGGIX-1.jpg

JEB_8639wtmk_PKHZUBIYGFJPG-1.jpg

Imagine his uppe body with coleman like conditioning, he would look like what Mr Olympia should look like (except his legs lol)

Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well there is just tooooooooo much self-lovin going on in Brendan's camp to make any kind of improvements... he was satisfied with a 6th spot in a second rate show!!!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I disagree, dillated. Curry has the width and the shape in his upper body, but he needs way more mass in there... and 1 ton of meat in his legs.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I'm with dilated Luis in this one. Curry's upper body is very close to perfect imo.

grow legs!! GROWWWWW!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Unless he buckles down and really starts improving his legs, he wont wint shit, centopani is the biggest example of bringing up weak legs, curry should take his lead.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Tricky Jackson 2 weeks out

nda9ep-1.jpg

2ztbo90-1.jpg

b85ndj-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator