• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2010 IFBB New York Pro - competitors, updates, info & pics!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
backstage pics from the NY Pro

NY9-1.jpg

NY6-1.jpg

NY10-1.jpg

NY21-1.jpg

NY13-1.jpg

NY11-1.jpg

NY12-1.jpg

^^^^ freakiest traps ever!

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Wolf 1 day after the show

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^^
LOL what happened to all those veins? disappeared eith photoshop?

bulkinprogres

bulkinprogres

Dannis need to restart from 2007, I'm an his fan but in NY Pro Roelly was the best and nobody can beat him!
I think if Dannis return to 2007 and improve yourself we can see some beatiful contest head to head with roelly

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i feel JOJ`s time has passed. he didnt place fanatasically before when he used to compete. With all these incredible athletes no crowding the line up.. BBers like him will be pushed off the list. Hes really going to have to get his shit together if he wants to get back in the game

bulkinprogres

bulkinprogres

I think Dannis is on the edge, he can go trough a right way or he can fall down.
At the moment he is in a strange position and I don't kwow where he is going to...

I like very much Roelly but he's too short...

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^

He should go to Sibil next and get contest prep advice.... she says she does not stop water or salt for her athletes before the show... may be Wolfe needs to give that approach a try... especially judging from this picture he should rethink his last day contest prep strategy!

Mike33

Mike33

I really hope Dennis can find himself back to when he looked amazing... We will see how he does on Olympia, a little pressure he has to come in, in very good shape!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^^^^

Considering it was 1 day after, im assuming it was all the carbs and sugar he ate after the show.

NY11-1.jpg

... them traps..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Wolf 1 day after the show

25707.png

BSN - News

2010-05-10

Team BSN®’s Dennis Wolf Takes Third at the 2010 New York Pro

Team BSN® athlete Dennis Wolf made his 2010 season debut on Saturday in impressive fashion, showcasing his trademark massive physique as well as several noticeable improvements over his last showing at the 2009 Olympia. After the disappointment of that show, Dennis had his sights set on redemption in 2010, and he took the first step towards that goal with a third-place finish in a stacked field at the 2010 IFBB New York Pro!

Dennis came into the show off a grueling offseason program and revamped diet plan, determined to correct the mistakes of 2009. While some in the bodybuilding community feared that they may have already seen the best he had to offer, Dennis headed into New York on track to deliver his biggest and best package yet. Unfortunately, his timing just wasn't quite right, and he ended up stepping onstage in less than optimal condition. Third place is certainly a step in the right direction, but there's no doubt Wolf is hungry for bigger and better things.

The day after the show, BSN®'s ace photographer Kevin Horton shot Dennis at his best, providing a good idea of what could have been. Check out the evocative black-and-white shot at the right – as you can see, Wolf is going to be tough to beat once he nails his contest prep.

BSN® congratulates Dennis on a strong performance and a great start to the year! With the top-three finish, Dennis is now officially qualified for the 2010 Mr. Olympia in Las Vegas, the ultimate goal of every professional bodybuilder. 2010 is going to be a big year for Dennis, and BSN® is thrilled to support him as he makes his way to that Olympia stage!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I can't understand why his chest and traps are SO masive.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Nice work by Roelly.

Bring on the O!

How many more pro shows til then?

bulkinprogres

bulkinprogres

many people told the same words for Dennis in 2007.
I hope for roelly!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
ERIK_LOCAL_HERO-1.jpg

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dohne shakes his head in every pose..wtf?

i didn't think he shook his head enough...plus as i have stated several times his feet are too close together.