• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2010 Mr Olympia - official photos!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you consider the fact that he was throwing up, then that might be near true.

don't they weight themselves at the athlete meetings (the day before prejudging) well anyway they have to be talking about his sick weight as starting point then

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
don't they weight themselves at the athlete meetings (the day before prejudging) well anyway they have to be talking about his sick weight as starting point then

AFAIK only the 202s have a weight in. On-stage weights for heavyweight BBers are always assuptions, best-guesses or they come from the BBers themselves. Kai weighted himself this year and I doubt he'll do that again anytime soon lol

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil is not able to carry 15 more pounds on that frame without totally ruining his lines. He should now stick on what he has and continue bringing that crisp conditioning (IMHO). Of course he can and should make some minor gains in the right places, but as we know, bigger and bigger is not always better.

Edit. I was talking about the gains of 15 lbs in a short period of time. Over the years maybe.

Last edited:
Mika

Mika

I think Phil should win olympia,he was better than Jay this time

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^x2
better condition and superior shape than cutler

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think theres still quite a bit of room for adding mucles in his pecs and quads... his pecs need "width" and that will be hard to come by because of how the pec mucles are on him... but anyways I think he can add at least 10 pounds of muscles still easily without doing too much damage to his body!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think theres still quite a bit of room for adding mucles in his pecs and quads... his pecs need "width" and that will be hard to come by because of how the pec mucles are on him... but anyways I think he can add at least 10 pounds of muscles still easily without doing too much damage to his body!

His pecs are astonishing. He can't have "wider pecs" (I know what you mean here) in his back do not grow.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Im surprised you guys never mention his delts, he definitely needs to bring them up IMO. In his rear double bi and front relaxed its really apparent that his pecs and arms overpower his delts.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ mvsf1 Phil has "pointy" pecs, especially the right one that he unfortunately uses for his side-chest-shot... it lacks flare because of the natural shape flaw. To his credit Phil has brought this up quite signiicantly but I think this still remains an area that needs work!
@ Dilated His delts seem small not because they are but rather because they are in direct comparison with his arms in most poses... he has come a long way in delt development department, though and IMO he did not appear narrow this time around

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ his pecs will never change shape, they will always be "pointy" there for he cannot work on his "chest width"

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ That unfortunately is true, he would've been untouchable with a "boxy" chest a la Victor Martinez and Kevin Leverone

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ That unfortunately is true, he would've been untouchable with a "boxy" chest a la Victor Martinez and Kevin Leverone
x1000
If he had that "boxy" chest shape like Vic or Kevin, I believe he would be this year's Mr. O and for many years.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
bump for the Expo pics

PHOTOS: 2010 OLYMPIA EXPO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
damn crazy separation.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jesus Christ, she's sooooooooooooo HOT!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ "She's"? dude, phil is a guy...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LOL @ joel getting head.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
by the looks of Phil Heath's face, he agrees! with his baby blues massive guns and charisma he definately could get a peice of that, If his wife was into swinging that is.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
everyone but arny. Awesome photo. how good does Haney look?

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
everyone but arny. Awesome photo. how good does Haney look?

Yeah great picture... Haney looks great as always, Frank Zane still holds the same amount of Muscles as he did when he was gifted with Os back in the days
I feel for Sergio though :'( illness has really taken its toll on the great one