• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Mr.Olympia 2010 thread

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kevin's legs look off (even by his own standard) while Dave's look bigger, fuller and ready to roll over Kevin... now if rinkling butts that judge the contest dont **** that up!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Speaking of captions... what do you think of this one __ a 200 year old grandpa at the O... he probably spotted Eugene Sandow

Attachments

• oldman.jpg
    oldman.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 398
Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Jay invented a new word: Jaynormous

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Yeah because i couldve gone to the gym and built real muscle 20 minutes before going to bed -_- .... I should let you know that the shoops i do dont take me long at all.. I wouldve just spent that time on other forums.

P.S. stop staring at my schlong.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
JAY FTW JAY FTW JAY FTW

LOL @ the time you spent on your avi... that could have been better spent in the gym building real muscle

dilated's avi is not ps'd!

yours on the other hand, oh well... :D

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
s1376469320-1.jpg

s2082872921-1.jpg

s1490698588-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dilated's
You should use uppercase first letter for nouns!

avi is short for avatar

gobbledygook gobbledegoo
really? gobbledegoo
you mean photoshopped right?
yours on the other hand, oh well... :D
how do you know?

Ohh crap sorry mate, I just had a massive "Line Momment"
... sereousely though tkD I'm reporting you too the authorities you just cannot stick to the topic at hand!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
F

Freak

What an ugly physique English has. It seems like symmetry isn't a factor anymore in bbing. Even his face looks assymetrical.. Those eyes and.. everything else.... IMO with that structure he shouldnt've even placed in top 5 at the O in the 202's. I'll be really ****ed if he does again this time.

^^ Exactly..

[202 SHOWDOWN WEIGH IN PHOTOS

202 POUND WEIGHTS

Ahmad Ahmad — 196
Jason Arntz — 201.2
Eduardo Correa — 202
Kevin English — 202
Daryl Gee — 184.6
David Henry — 198.6
Jaroslav Horvath — 194
Ricky Jackson — 195.4
Stan McQuay — 194.8
Luc Molines — 196.8
Steve Namat — 196.8
Bola Ojex — 198.8
Jose Raymond — 201.6
Roc Shabazz — 199.6
Mike Valentino — 202

202 weigh ins pics here:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
You should use uppercase first letter for nouns!

avi is short for avatar

gobbledygook gobbledegoo

really? gobbledegoo

you mean photoshopped right?

how do you know?

Ohh crap sorry mate, I just had a massive "Line Momment"
... sereousely though tkD I'm reporting you too the authorities you just cannot stick to the topic at hand!

lolol
daaaaaamn-1.jpg

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How about prohibiting qutoing pictures? I mean, it gets really annoying, if there are more than one or two pictures being quoted.

Oh, and somehting tells me that Wolf is off.

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
VIDEO: ATHLETE'S MEETING:

Kai weighs in:
edit: 284.8 lbs

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Please stfu about your damn avatars, it's getting annoying as hell.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How about prohibiting qutoing pictures? I mean, it gets really annoying, if there are more than one or two pictures being quoted.

I was just about to say the same thing.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
So Kai is 270 without all clothes and stuff

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
JOJ 4 days out

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
A play-by-play thread for the press conference at the O, http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127774013

props to Lionheart for this!

some important lines from the member who's doing this from Vegas:

"Next out Branch who also thanks all fans. He says he doesn't care what people says about his placing or what he should do. He have all support from his wife and fans and that is all that matters. "

"Next is Kai. It takes long time to get the answers out of him. He says he don't think he can see Jay stand on his head so leave that to him. He hopes for a great show. "

"Dexter says he has been fueled by his losses - last year at the Olympia and this year at the Arnold. We are about to see the largest, by far, Dexter ever to step on stage

Heath - He was hurt by his Arnold loss, today he is a stronger person, which has made him embrace the journey and come back hungry. He is ready to win "

"Marcus Haley and Vic Martinez both came back from bad knee injuries. Marcus called bob out by mentioning that he didnt predict him in the top 15, he said he is going to serve him some humble pie. He peeled of to show a very tight and full physique - this is the best we have seen him. His prep with George Farah is obvously a great team "

"Freeman voiced that everyone should be compared to everyone, not just the top 6 compared to eachother. Steve Weinberg shouted "make sure you are in shape, and you will be compared. "

"Ed Nunn, in his first Olympia, hopes to win every show he competes in but is realistic. He wants a top 10 placing and working with Hany Rambod, he believes its a sure bet.

Wolf - he says he is no longer working with "Gurus". His team work with other gurus has been a disaster. He says he is back and looking good to go on Friday night but doesnt care about placing "

"Dennis James said he has a lot of fun as a pro in the last 11 year. This, being his 10th Mr. Olympia, is his last Mr. Olympia and be at his all time best. He said he is officially the oldest competetor but has never told anyone his age. He said he will miss it but will show everyone that age is just a number - this will be a great Dennis James and next year he will take Bobs job as host. Dennis recieved a standing ovation on a great career"