• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2011 IFBB "FLEX" Pro show - 1st show of the 2011 bodybuilding season

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
@ DILATED : hey since you saw it with your own eyes, please brief us about your experience. Do you have pics?

do you find any differences in seeing from the pics here posted and seeing live?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Congrats to Evan, 2nd pro show 2nd win damn

that scorecard is too small Natzo..here's the one from ifbbpro.com

scorecard_2011flexpro-1.gif

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Re: 2011 IFBB "FLEX" Pro show - 1st show of the 2011 bodybuilding season

2011 flex pro finals report

2011 flex pro wrap-up & analysis!

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Pics from the finals,

JEB_4208wtmk_SKQRVILTOBJPG-1.jpg

JEB_4187wtmk_ZZLHSXMLJKJPG-1.jpg

JEB_4184wtmk_AMMHQNHUTUJPG-1.jpg

JEB_4191wtmk_OJEZJVMKKHJPG-1.jpg

JB5_3896wtmkJPG-1.jpg

JB5_3930wtmkJPG-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Even if Flex controlled the media and no cameras were allowed there to film, someone still grabbed some vids from the prejudging.
Here they are before they will took em down..

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
From another board:

RESULTS:

1. Evan Centopani
2. Dexter Jackson
3. Fouad Abiad
4. Dennis Wolf
5. Ben Pakulski
6. Ben White
7. Grigori Atoyan
8. Vladmir Sizov
9. Stan Efferding
10. Omar Deckard
11. Constantinos Demetriou
12. Robert Belisle
13. Daniel Hill
14. Milton Holloway, Jr.
15. Jo Jo Ntiforo
16. Danius Brazinskas
16. Wendell Floyd
Adorthus Cherry

So looks like Evan took it!

And the money for the top 3:

1. Evan Centopani - $15,000
2. Dexter Jackson - $7,000.00
3. Fouad Abiad - $5,000.00

with the top 3 qualifying for the 2011 Mr O.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dex: looked like good ol' Dex.
Evan: it's not common to see veins across the serratus in an oiled up bodybuilder. He deserves the win.
Wolf: well, he looked better than I expected. And he does look younger with that haircut.
BPak: astonishing, he looked really really great.
Fouad: I'm glad he did it! What a great achievement. He deserves it.
Ben White: as I said 2 days ago, STFU. You are pretty average.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Damn, what a show!!! I'm really happy and shocked by the new generation of Pro's making this level of progress. Evan was huge and skinned to the bone, even if Dexter was at a good 75-80% of his usual shape, he still has more maturity and stage experience but the "Ox" blow him into the sky totally. I think Phil, Vic, Branch and Jay really gotta watch their back. Fouad deserved 2nd spot IMHO, he came from almost 2 years off like Evan, and had to fight with leg injuries and some back issues, still, he came back stronger, at 33 years old, improved, showing great muscle quality and separation and looking huge, compared to the 2009 contests, he's a different guy totally, his off-season going over the 315 lbs really payed off. Pakulski is another guy who is keeping an incredible pace improvements wise. Tampa 2009, he looked like a good rising rookie, 2010 NY Pro, he came back thicker and bigger, and started looking like a threat for manys with few adjustments, and he did! This year the guy looked freaky, I tought his pics where modified too for a minute, I was talking on the phone with a friend on mine and we were like WTF? Pakulski?!!! He got robbed definetely at the behest of Wolf, who came in huge, but still looks flat in some back shots, quad sweep is great but obviously oiled up, he doesn't have the separation of the other guys, calves are a no more on him, he shouldn't be put in front of someone like Pakman just cause he's "the big bad wolf" cause next to Ben, Wolf didn't looked much of "big", yeah biggest clavicles in the stage, but that doesn't grant you a victory or a good placing imho. Ben White looked quite better than last year, but his powerlifter physique, see the thick waist from deads and squats, really ruins his X-Frame, the guy maybe takes himself too serious, but you gotta give him he didn't looked bad next to the big names of the show. Dan Hill and Jojo Ntforo should quit. I mean these two guys looks softer and worst show by show. Lmao when Ntforo told Shawn Ray "I'm in track, things worked good this time", I mean man, your face was puffy like that of a teddy bear, he looked still 4-5 weeks out from the show, Dan Hill is the new Kamali if you ask me, a guy who gods know how he can be a pro, and even believe to be a good one. But he gave me hope, if he can turn pro, one day I might too

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeeaah Evan won... and my predcitions in the other thread were pretty decent too! Evan REAAALLLY needs to correct his relaxed & FDB shots!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ yea imo as well, a better posing will make his FDB and RLS look way better. Maybe that's why even his arms don't look as great as they look in the other poses.

ps. Ben's legs were mutantly huge at this show.

JEB_4176wtmk_ZTHAKRITSGJPG-1.jpg

JEB_4175wtmk_GQKCCZYHHEJPG-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
@ DILATED : hey since you saw it with your own eyes, please brief us about your experience. Do you have pics?

do you find any differences in seeing from the pics here posted and seeing live?

I dont have pictures... the guy i was supposed to go with cancelled the night before, i had to scramble to find someone to go with since i dont have a car. I ended up going last minute and got there right at 12pm, my phone sucks at taking pics and i dont have a regular camera.

Ive seen pro shows before but never this close (7th row). Ive also seen pro's up close but not while they were competing. Its a whole different beast watching them live. then seeing the pics after the show was weird because they look so different live. I wouldve scored it the same way or atleast close to the top 5. Evan looked awesome. Ben Pakulski looked like he couldve won from some of the shots because he looks super freaky but Fouad was more complete and super polished (conditioning, color, oil was top notch). Wolf was just super impressive, he was the biggest and widest guy there yet his waist was pretty tiny in a lot of shots not to mention his quads are insanely huge.... too bad he is a lazyass and his conditioning (as well as Ben P's) faded throughout prejudging while fouad got harder.

Evan- Best glutes on stage, best conditioning (or as good as fouad), super vascular, Huge while having an awesome shape, terrible color IMO...
Dexter- Great flow, front relaxed looks like a cartoon, legs were bigger then before, froung double bi looked weak, glutes not hard enough. He couldve won if his glutes were in since he was more complete then evan IMO.

These guys look WAAAAAY bigger live up close. I thought this show was going to be lackluster but it had a better top 5 then most shows.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I hope I get the chance to see some of the top notch competitors up close.

thanks for your insight dilated.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Looking again at some pics, Fouad was in great shape, and improved lots since his last show.

Definitely deserved the 3rd place and his qualification for the O.

Looking forward to the Arnold Classic!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
JEB_4176wtmk_ZTHAKRITSGJPG-1.jpg

From right to left; Tom Prince, Mike Matarazzo, and a smaller Nasser El Sonbaty :p

Looking again at some pics, Fouad was in great shape, and improved lots since his last show.

Definitely deserved the 3rd place and his qualification for the O.

Looking forward to the Arnold Classic!

Agree'd, he can completely dominante small shows.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

great quality shots

They are cropped awkwardly for some reason though

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ Dialated

You are very lucky to have seen this live... thanks for sharing your experience with us, for once I agree with everything you said in that last post of yours :grin:

Also dude thats the best Avi yet... :)

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I must say, that Pakulski ripped to the bone, is a real threat for anyone (maybe not in top 6 olympia material but in smaller shows for sure).