• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2011 IFBB "FLEX" Pro show - 1st show of the 2011 bodybuilding season

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Interesting comparison (.gif) with Wolf and Centopani, switching backs.

UC6OQK-1.gif

credits: bb.com

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^^ nice avi, nigster lol

I forgot to mention, Ben Pakulski had a strange lump on the side of his left pec that was noticeable while relaxed, it became more apparent as the show went on it swelled more and was kinda red. looked weird and nasty.

Its not that noticeable in this pic but as time went on and there were times he was standing around during comparisons and it looked pretty bad when he didnt flext his pecs.

JB5_2748wtmk_JVXQQUREACJPG-1.jpg

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
he looks ****ing incredible in the pics, unreal proportions.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Interesting comparison (.gif) with Wolf and Centopani, switching backs.

UC6OQK-1.gif

credits: bb.com

Evan's back suites Evan and Wolf's suits... well nobody IMHO!

Evan and Fouad had the best BDB shot in the whole show!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ lol, Wolf's BDB looks gigantic on him, and even more on Evan. He looks small with Evan's back in that pose.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

I know many have sayed it before, but Wolf looked great under Milos Sarcev's tutelage. Remember 07? The guy turned pro 2005, 2006 got Olympia invitation, didn't placed, one year under Sarcev's guide, he came in as a future Olympia and a top 6 professional, his calves and legs looked far better in that year, as well did his upper body, his face also didn't looked so old as it does know, which makes me think, his protocols in terms of usage or dosage must have been kinda wrong in the last 2-3 years, cause under Milos guidance he looked kinda good despite being a 300 pounds guy. Nicholls screwed him up, but then Patrick Tour did even worst. Now He doing this "I'm on my own" lone ranger thing, with DJ as his "consultant", which except for getting a big roid gut, can't teach him much, considering how he messed up himself in his last years of career. I don't get how someone can be so blinded, maybe the huge amounts of money he gets from BSN/MD/His wife are driving him a bit too confidente, I mean after watching Centopani he should've asked himself, how I went from rising rookie to a wannabe? If he couldn't crack podium in LA, in Columbus, he better hope the other competitors gets flu or stomach virus, cause with Branch, Freeman, Rockel and Martinez in the lineup, not to forget Centopani, Abiad and Jackson, the Wolf is more like a little sheep than a big wolf. And this gets me upset cause wasted potential is a wrong thing

Reactions: HandyMart777
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
heavyweight's posts tell stories.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

heavyweight's posts tell stories.

Thanks man, you know just laying out plain truth. If we look at many exploits made by Pro's in recent years, you see guys like Jay or Kai, or also Rockel, this guys made big changes, Kai was barely a heavyweight when he turned Pro, Rockel was good, but no threat in big contests, Jay was believed to be winning only due to MT support, then they simply changed their game planes, and they break through and gained major spotlight. At the level these guys are, if you ain't open to new strategies and reconsidering your own, your doomed, which is also the same in amateur level.

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Re: 2011 IFBB "FLEX" Pro show - 1st show of the 2011 bodybuilding season

Posing routines from the 2011 FLEX Pro

Dennis Wolf

Vladimir Sizov

Ben Pakulski

Evan Centopani

Dexter Jackson

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've watched the vids and Evan beat Dex by a country mile. His conditioning was spot on.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice music choice by centopani,dexter as usual most boring

FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I actually thinks wolf looked pretty good. and pretty good posing to.
I hope he makes the necessary improvements for the arnold

Last edited:
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Hey guys what remix of california love was using Ben P in his routine? I cant find it but sounds damn cool

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I though it was the one from 2PAC?

LOL @ Dexters routine. It is exactly the same every single time. IMHO even Fouad was better than Dexter (of course my opinion is based only on pictures and videos). Wolf looked good too. Too bad he has NO calves at all.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
yeah I had never noticed Wolf's calves before...

well maybe cause he has none.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I also think fouad shouldve beat dexter. From being there live, i would give the slight edge to Fouad for being really polished, muscular, and conditioned.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Yup Fouad kicked Dexter's ass in all the side & back poses... Dexter looked better when facing forward but Fouad was better in all side & back shots

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Re: 2011 IFBB "FLEX" Pro show - 1st show of the 2011 bodybuilding season

February 26, 2011

Who Are You at Showtime?

I?m actually on the plane home from LA as I write this and I have this overwhelming feeling of accomplishment. Its not just because I qualified for the O at my first showing this year. Something else happened this time around; I have been doing a lot of mental work and mental preparation for this show and for life in general. I didn?t want to admit this to anyone at the time but a couple weeks out from this show I felt like I didn?t want to do this anymore, I don?t know if it was the starvation talking or if it was really a feeling of fear and nervousness about the outcome.

Regardless, I broke through my roadblock and it only took me a couple days and I was back on top mentally. It was weird, as I got closer to the show instead of becoming more nervous, anxious or stressed out, I actually became more and more calm as the big day approached. My girlfriend, trainer, brothers all noticed this change in me, they all kept saying, ?you?re so calm!?

I decided about a week out from the show I would live in the ?now.? No thinking ahead and no reliving the past. I decided that I was going to do everything I had to do for the day I was living the best I could and when the time came to get on stage I would be ready since everything leading up to it was 100% focused.

A weird thing happened when the day finally came though?.there was still no nervous, anxious feeling. All I could feel was power. I know it sounds strange but its true, I woke up the day of the show calm and had this feeling overcoming my body that just said ?you have done everything you have to do and are ready to take the placing you deserve.? As I got backstage it only got stronger, I felt more and more powerful in my body and mind as I started to pump up. Mentally I was on top of the world and nothing could break me.

I walked by guys pumping up and normally I would be the one looking around and feeling anxious but not on this day, I walked tall with authority and felt like I knew my place in the order and was ready to do battle. When they called my number I didn?t get shaky like normal, I popped up from my chair to get oiled and get in line. As I walked to the line I could feel my energy getting stronger and stronger, as I got closer to line up I became more powerful than I?ve ever felt in my life.

They called my name for the 60 second individual and before I walked out I pointed up at my father because I know he?s watching over me and said, ?I know you?re with me.? When I walked I didn?t just waddle out like normal in fear, on this day I strutted out to the center of the stage trying to actually put a hole in the ground with each step I walked. When I finally got to center stage I turned to face the judges and the crowd and it was like there was a field of energy emitting from my body and everyone could see it!

You guys know how the rest of the story goes, Evan won, Dex to second and I landed in third. Although the placing wasn?t a win, that feeling of complete control over my mind and how things were going to play out was a victory for me. The mind can be destructive or it can make you more powerful than you could ever imagine.. Which person are you, do you run and hide from your fears or do you look them straight in the face and own them?

Sacrifice Without Regret,
Fouad ?Hoss? Abiad

226111-1.jpg

^^ epic pic lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great post. He's right about the power of the mind. It sounds stupid to most of people, but when you feel unbeatable, you achieve things that in the past you could only dream of.