• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2014 Arnold Classic Thread!

DeQu

DeQu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man he got some bad ass physique. Hope he will nail it this time at AC so ppl can really see his huge potential!! IMO if he brings his best condition he'll be easily in top 3!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
abs in the FDB seem better but they will be always his achilles in this pose

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Latest Cedric pic update from his FB:

If he gets the conditioning you need to perform well in IFBB, he is easily top 2 imo.
IMHO your IMO is right! He does look on track!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Anyone missed a brutal chest workout with Branch and JOJ? :icon_mrgreen:

Light weight mothafucka!!!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Jose Raymond training hamstrings at 9 weeks out.

The training footage this year lacks big time compared to a few years ago..

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Some vids from the 2013 Arnold Classic. We're like 6 weeks out now, so I thought it's a good time for a quick review!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Evan Centopani and Jose Raymond training chest together:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Victor Martinez trains delts 7 weeks out from the Arnold, with Jon Delarosa!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Jose Raymond 7 weeks out:

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
NEWS!

Hidetada Yamagishi switched to the 212 class for the 2014 Arnold Classic! In less than 6 weeks, we'll see how that turns out for him.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I can't wait to see that _ IMHO though he won't be able to beat Flex. After being on a certain regiment of "supplements" that get you to a specific size & conditioning it's almost impossible to lose the muscle mass while retaining the condition! We'll see, though!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I can't wait to see that _ IMHO though he won't be able to beat Flex. After being on a certain regiment of "supplements" that get you to a specific size & conditioning it's almost impossible to lose the muscle mass while retaining the condition! We'll see, though!

I don't think he will beat David Henry, Jose Raymond or even Aaron Clark, but as a Gaspari athlete, we'll see.

Btw, you can all change the 212 predictions.

DomDom

DomDom

IMHO your IMO is right! He does look on track!

What a beast! Ive been told he had many injuries in his career, cant say its not explainable by seeing how hard he trains :D

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ Injuries for Cedric McMillan? Maybe you're referring to either Vic or Branch.

DomDom

DomDom

^^ Injuries for Cedric McMillan? Maybe you're referring to either Vic or Branch.

Sorry I missclicked, I was trying to quote the video with Branch. AFAIK he had a lat injury and a triceps tear?

Do you think its more dangerous to go heavy like branch when you are pretty dry and close to a show or is it a myth?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Sorry I missclicked, I was trying to quote the video with Branch. AFAIK he had a lat injury and a triceps tear?

Do you think its more dangerous to go heavy like branch when you are pretty dry and close to a show or is it a myth?

What's dangerous in the first place, is to train like an idiot, like Branch does.

K6KaAqu-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
WEBCAST info!

2014arnoldwebcastscreenshot-1.jpg

This year we'll have a live HD webcast from bb.com. Pretty impressive!

Boise, ID - January 23, 2014 - Bodybuilding.com, the Internet's most-visited fitness website and largest online retailer of nutritional supplements, will offer a free worldwide webcast of the 2014 Arnold Classic, presented by Optimum Nutrition, BSN, and Cellucor.

The 2014 Arnold Classic is a must-see event for all fans of physique competition. Thanks to this live webcast, everyone can tune in—for free! The live HD webcast, as well as post-event video-on-demand replays, will stream on the Bodybuilding.com website, the Livestream Chromecast app & Roku channel for those watching on smart TVs, the Livestream mobile app, and on a special webcast tab on the Bodybuilding.com Facebook page.

The webcast will commence with the live IFBB pro events on Friday night, February 28 from Veterans Memorial in Columbus, Ohio, beginning at 6:30 p.m. EST (3:30 p.m. PST). The Friday night webcast will feature the finals for the inaugural Men's 212 division (men weighing 212 lbs or less), as well as the beautiful women of the Fitness International and Figure International competitions.

On Saturday, March 1, the webcast coverage will continue at 1:30 p.m. EST, before culminating with the Saturday night show at 6:30 p.m. EST. Saturday coverage will feature the men's Arnold Classic competition, as well as the fan-favorite Bikini International, and plenty of pre-show discussion and post-show analysis and interviews. It will also include the annual Fan's Choice Award, where fans get to vote for their favorite athlete. As always, Arnold Schwarzenegger himself will be on hand to congratulate the winners and interview them after their victories.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Flex Lewis 6 weeks out!

There is no doubt on who will win the 212 class. Shredded glutes at 6 weeks out, damn!

attachment.php

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amazing physique there on Flex Lewis, he really does deserve more attention than he gets.