• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Alexey Lesukov

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The argument can be made for him squatting hammys to calves the entire way through, as his legs weren't letting him go much further than that.
Oh dear... :footmouth:

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alexey Lesukov Delts Workout

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
wow! I really like this guys training!

huge BNP's there! :bitenails:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
lol @ these pics

post51241261137854-1.jpg

post51241261213484-1.jpg

post51241237119460-1.jpg

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
LOL..

good sense of humor..

his GF is hardcore..:drool:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
any more pics?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the second pic he has her top on, which means she is topless :headbang:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^or wearing her back up bikini..... sorry to break the mood

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
holy shit! I wish I was a dwarf lol.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
god damn!:O 8 reps with 200 kg. i was not expecting that... this kid is strong as fuck and trains like an animal. awesomeness all the way.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
god damn!:O 8 reps with 200 kg. i was not expecting that... this kid is strong as fuck and trains like an animal. awesomeness all the way.

I agree. I was thinking he'd struggle to do 2 or 3 reps. I really like the way he trains. He gets in there, does what he has to do (with good form) and doesnt carry on like a complete meathead or moron (i.e. throwing weights around, screaming out stupid shit etc).

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree. I was thinking he'd struggle to do 2 or 3 reps. I really like the way he trains. He gets in there, does what he has to do (with good form) and doesnt carry on like a complete meathead or moron (i.e. throwing weights around, screaming out stupid shit etc).

im with u. i was imagining one rep by himself and the rest spotted. this was really really impressive. no wonder his chest is monstrous.

love his training style as well. compound basics, goes in and lifts heavy shit with good form and gets out. heavy squatting, heavy benches and military presses. tons of respect towards this guy. definetely puts in the work.

would love to see him train back, and do some heavy deads as well. im imagining him repping 300 kg easily:ughnoes:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't expect that last rep after almost failing the previous... wow. This guy is pretty strong!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Once he will be a pro he will rule the 202's.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im with u. i was imagining one rep by himself and the rest spotted. this was really really impressive. no wonder his chest is monstrous.

love his training style as well. compound basics, goes in and lifts heavy shit with good form and gets out. heavy squatting, heavy benches and military presses. tons of respect towards this guy. definetely puts in the work.

would love to see him train back, and do some heavy deads as well. im imagining him repping 300 kg easily:ughnoes:

Well said. If his training in the other discplines is anything to go by, I'm sure he would do some impressive work for his back.