• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Alexey Lesukov

L

LATS

WELL THE 202 CLASS WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT FOR HIM CONSIDERING HE ALREADY COMPETES OVER THE LIMIT NOW.. and he is far from growing.. plus, i thought he already stated that he was not interested in the 202..

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
He looks like he is full of cupcakes! :p

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
his gf really turns me on..

Last edited by a moderator:
DeQu

DeQu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thx for vid Bromeo! Darn it, anyone know how much alexey weighs nowadays? :bitenails:

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who said that bodybuilders are too heavy to perform pullups? This guy is awesome.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Once again I am very surprised and impressed by this guy's strength and form.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like his trainings a lot! Exercises, execution and load in tune for his purposes.

C

Comin_Up

GOOD FORM FTW!
Ahhh so refreshing, curry take notes ha. Lookin beastly

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
really no one has any comments to make about him being gay or him ruining bodybuilding and making it even more difficult to be accepted by the mainstream bc of pics like this, really?

Oooooh it is ok for him to pose like this b/c you like him, oh ok. That is perfectly logical, now all of your arguments against Kai are insufficient b/c you like Alex.

Hypocrites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Oooooh it is ok for him to pose like this b/c you like him, oh ok. That is perfectly logical, now all of your arguments against Kai are insufficient b/c you like Alex.

Don't get your panties in a bind big fella. Things will be alright.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
really no one has any comments to make about him being gay or him ruining bodybuilding and making it even more difficult to be accepted by the mainstream bc of pics like this, really?

Hypocrites.

well technically he didnt pose for it... it looks like they were fucking around and the person who took the pic uploaded it.
Anyway that one picture doesnt match up to the library of pictures and routines that kai greene has

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Hypocrites.

difference is, alex didnt fuck the cat.