• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Banshee Rewind.....

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wanna share it with us tech? :xmaswiggle:

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh gosh, it's been so long! :Dance:

Attachments

• 20131204_180257.jpg
    20131204_180257.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 241
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Wow Banshee, you look great!!

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow Banshee, you look great!!

Thanks buddy! :) Appreciate you checking in. I think I do alright for an old lady!

You look great in your avatar pic too...very impressive.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Thanks buddy! :) Appreciate you checking in. I think I do alright for an old lady!

You look great in your avatar pic too...very impressive.

Old lady? Come on! haha. You look like you're in your early 20's at max (and I mean no offense with that). Did you compete or plan to?

Thanks! I've been dieting for a few months this year, since January to June, and now I'm fighting to find back my motivation to start again. Not that I'm far off, still in the 9-10% bf, but eating is too good for the moment to start starving myself again. :icon_mrgreen:

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Old lady? Come on! haha. You look like you're in your early 20's at max (and I mean no offense with that). Did you compete or plan to?
Why, thank you! 2 knee surgeries, having a 4 year old and a messed up back and neck sometimes makes me feel old...but it definitely doesn't slow me down. :) I still haven't done a competition but I would really like to sometime soon. I have played on a women's tackle football team for the last few years but am retired at this point due to my knees mainly. I had surgery in April, but it was really kinda rough and slow healing because they put micro-fractures in the end of my femur due to the fact that I had worn a hole in it n plus more torn meniscus etc., etc.. :/ Just such a slow frustrating recovery but it is doing better now and I can jog on it a little.

Thanks! I've been dieting for a few months this year, since January to June, and now I'm fighting to find back my motivation to start again. Not that I'm far off, still in the 9-10% bf, but eating is too good for the moment to start starving myself again. :icon_mrgreen:
That is a long stretch of diet, but your hard work certainly shows...that is one ripped mid-section (and everything else for that matter!) I don't blame you for skipping the diet...especially this time of year. Pretty awesome that you have maintained that bodyfat...what a super place to be! Do you currently compete or have you competed? Pardon me for my ignorance as I am sure you have a thread somewhere detailing all of this! I've been away for a while but it's nice to catch up. :)

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Nice to see you here again Banshee and yes, you do look amazing! :cool-smiley-026: I will share your picture on our Pinterest page if ok with you.

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice to see you here again Banshee and yes, you do look amazing! :cool-smiley-026: I will share your picture on our Pinterest page if ok with you.
Why, thank you! That is very flattering and yes, it's ok with me if you share the picture on Pinterest! Can you send me the link once you do??

Take care!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Why, thank you! 2 knee surgeries, having a 4 year old and a messed up back and neck sometimes makes me feel old...but it definitely doesn't slow me down. :) I still haven't done a competition but I would really like to sometime soon. I have played on a women's tackle football team for the last few years but am retired at this point due to my knees mainly. I had surgery in April, but it was really kinda rough and slow healing because they put micro-fractures in the end of my femur due to the fact that I had worn a hole in it n plus more torn meniscus etc., etc.. :/ Just such a slow frustrating recovery but it is doing better now and I can jog on it a little.

Wow! Talk about a never give up attitude and motivation! Reading that it's very inspiring to say the least. Great to see you came back every time and you're still going strong.

What kind of bodybuilding/fitness competition would you like to do?

That is a long stretch of diet, but your hard work certainly shows...that is one ripped mid-section (and everything else for that matter!) I don't blame you for skipping the diet...especially this time of year. Pretty awesome that you have maintained that bodyfat...what a super place to be! Do you currently compete or have you competed? Pardon me for my ignorance as I am sure you have a thread somewhere detailing all of this! I've been away for a while but it's nice to catch up. :)

The reason for the long diet is that I wanted to maintain from the 6-7^ bf on for a longer period of time. I started the diet at a 11% bf max and it was quite a short time until I've reached that. But I was so focused and motivated to change something in my life, that I kept on going.

I haven't competed, but like in your case, I'd like to one day. I had a thread with all my updates and other pics, but no worries. Maybe I'll update it soon (after the new year and a few kilos more haha).

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Why, thank you! That is very flattering and yes, it's ok with me if you share the picture on Pinterest! Can you send me the link once you do??

Take care!

It shows you work very hard to keep in shape so you deserve the flattery. :)

Last edited:
Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow! Talk about a never give up attitude and motivation! Reading that it's very inspiring to say the least. Great to see you came back every time and you're still going strong.

What kind of bodybuilding/fitness competition would you like to do?
Thank you! I don't know how to sit still is the problem. :) It seems that most think I should compete in figure based on the way my body looks....but I'm still tempted to do bodybuilding because I'm not sure quarter turns are for me! LOL. Also, bodybuilding is quite a bit cheaper since you don't need such a fancy suit and such. But I'm not 100% sure either way! My right quad is lacking due to surgery on the right knee so it needs some work. I could also use some back thickness I'm told. I have wide lats, but am kind of bony. I will try to post some compulsory poses sometime.

The reason for the long diet is that I wanted to maintain from the 6-7^ bf on for a longer period of time. I started the diet at a 11% bf max and it was quite a short time until I've reached that. But I was so focused and motivated to change something in my life, that I kept on going.

I haven't competed, but like in your case, I'd like to one day. I had a thread with all my updates and other pics, but no worries. Maybe I'll update it soon (after the new year and a few kilos more haha).
You obviously know what you are doing to reach 6 to 7% quickly. Your competition prep would go great! It's nice to be able to say you've dialed your diet in to that level. I will try to check out your other thread too!

- - - Updated - - -

It shows you work very hard to keep in shape so you deserve the flattery. :)
Thanks very much! I failed to see the link in your signature. ...sorry about that! :nono: Thanks for taking the time to link it for me again in this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ What about the newest women division in bodybuilding? The Women's Physique Division. The first WPD winner at the Mr Olympia this year was Dana Linn Bailey.

danalinnbaileywpd2013-1.jpg

NPC WOMEN’S PHYSIQUE DIVISION RULES

NPC MEMBERSHIP

• [*=left]Each competitor must be a member of the NPC.
JUDGING CRITERIA

• Symmetry, shape, proportion, muscle tone, poise and beauty flow
  • Physique assessment and comparison will take place during prejudging
Women’s Physique Division has been created to give a platform for women who enjoy weight training, competing, contest preperation. Competitors should display a toned, athletic physique showcasing femininity, muscle tone, beauty/flow of physique.

The following are examples of common terms used in the bodybuilding industry. These words can be helpful to assess what should not be descriptive to the physiques being judged in women’s physique:
Ripped, shredded, peeled, striated, dry, diced, hard, vascular, grainy, massive, thick, dense, etc.

While all types of physiques will be considered when it comes to height, weight, structure, etc. Excessive muscularity should be scored down accordingly.

Women’s physique competitors should have the overall aesthetics and look that is found in figure with a little more overall muscularity.

MANDATORY POSES

▪ Front double biceps/open hands (no flat footed full front pose – some sort of front twisting pose)
▪ Back double biceps/open hands
▪ Side triceps with leg extended
▪ Side chest with arms extended
▪ Front ab/thigh

*Finals routine will be maximum 90 seconds in length, performed to music of athletes choice adhering to rules set forth by the NPC. Music containing profanity or explicit language should not be used and may result in routine being cut short.
* No props will be used.
* No heels may be worn at any time during the competition/judging of women’s physique.

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That class may be a very good option/fit for me. Thanks for the suggestion! :) We haven't been to a show since that class started, so I always forget that it exists! Would love to check out our local show to get an overall impression of the class and the physiques. Maybe we will have to do that soon!