• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Banshee Rewind.....

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@Grandmaster- Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Yes, I am a cop. santaeek Regarding your boob question, lol. ;)

Competitive figure/fitness/BB females tend to have fake boobs. I've seen very few that have natural breasts...so they shouldn't really be factored into the equation. When you lose body fat and get ripped, you are bound to lose some breast size as breast tissue is mostly fat.(I believe about 70% fat actually)

However, I don't think your girlfriend will forever have small boobs if she starts working out/lifting weights. She may become more lean overall which may cause a slight reduction in breast size, but it certainly won't stunt her growth or anything. I started working out with weights when I was about 14 or 15. I have always tended to be rather lean, and don't by any means have huge boobs....but on that same note, I have never noticed a significant decrease in breast size due to working out.

I am also a personal trainer and have had many female clients(young and old) who began working out with weights with me. While those with higher body fat percentages did tend to lose fat in their bust area, it is always in proportion to what they started with. If you are small and have big boobs, lifting weights(and possibly losing body fat as a result) will not likely leave you with small boobs.

Kind of a lengthy answer, but I hope this helps! :) It's cool that you are encouraging your gal to lift, she will be more confident, healthier and more fit for the rest of her life because of it. And have her join the Mecca if she ever has any questions!

Take care,
Banshee

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and you don't aswer me santafrown:xmaswtcfawk::xmascrunk:
LOL, that's because your reply took a lot longer buddy! And omg....you know what happens when you E- Flip off a cop right???

.........................Absolutely nothing! LOL :xmasbigok:

Banshee :xmaskekegay:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ Blake- Thanks! Just don't get too many tickets trying to find me. ;)

This a great point... maybe this is why you should just PM me what city to save me some money and my driving record :spy:

:xmaswiggle:

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Aaaawe, I'm sorry!!! santafrown My bad for missing you DA. Thanks very much for visiting, it is always appreciated! :)

Banshee :xmaswiggle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks TkD and Hypo! Johnny and VIC....you guys wish. ;) Thanks for visiting all of you!

Oh...and Hypo, that is our laundry room..which leads into our garage. Air lock, lol..that would be awesome.

Banshee

The garage to outteerr spaaceeeee

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Aaaawe, I'm sorry!!! santafrown My bad for missing you DA. Thanks very much for visiting, it is always appreciated! :)

haha..no problemo Banshee :xmaswiggle:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Don't give in to his crybaby whining santaroll

jk DA :xmasbigok:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ Gumby-Hey Buddy! I miss you too. We would love to visit NM again. Are you enjoying school?

Banshee

schools going well. i would only have 2 semesters left but since i declared a second major in nutrition i added at least one more. but overall its going well.

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hi Banshee 20. You Look real good in your pics & yeah, you are def beautiful enough to wear your hair anyway you want. Shit, you could shave it clean & still be smoking.

The garage to outteerr spaaceeeee
Dude, you are so high. :mf_emoticon_psychot

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One of the best threads on mecca :hyperguy:
Any new pictures wearing a santa hat :keke:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone have my snickers picture still?

If not, I guess Lee has to make a new one.

:keke:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^ This shell be interesting to see :keke:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^ This shell be interesting to see :keke:
You never saw that picture? She took a picture for me with a Snickers bar placed tightly in-between her mammaries.

Whenever I looked at that picture I always imagined the Snickers bar as something else biggrinsanta...........like a Milky Way for example :hollister:.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You never saw that picture? She took a picture for me with a Snickers bar placed tightly in-between her mammaries.

Whenever I looked at that picture I always imagined the Snickers bar as something else biggrinsanta...........like a Milky Way for example :hollister:.

:49:
nah i never saw the picture,
i would place a bet that tech would still have the picture :xmaskekegay:

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
schools going well. i would only have 2 semesters left but since i declared a second major in nutrition i added at least one more. but overall its going well.
Very nice Gumby, glad to hear it!

@Skindnef- Thanks very much for visiting and for the much appreciated compliments. :xmashsughrun3: Shave my head GI Jane style...awesome. :)

@Dridderz- Thanks! Santa hat pics, lol. I'll have to think on that one. santaton

@Flex- I have no idea what pic you're talking about. ;)

Banshee :nana2:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex, I've seen that pic. I usually imagine it as..uhh....nutrageous? wut? lulz.