• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best arms in history?

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think victor richards probably had the freakiest set of guns..he supposedly had over 22 inch guns naturally. He's just a freak and didn't need all the drugs to get the guns.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
end of discussion..

QW5Q2100_AFWXRHEKDE-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Best arms in history??? The list goes on and on with people who could take that title. From Larry Scott to the likes of Phil Heath. I honestly can't pick one. But I think Arnold has the best arms in history. Also people are forgeting the likes of Mike Matarazzo and Paul Demayo.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Best arms in history??? The list goes on and on with people who could take that title. From Larry Scott to the likes of Phil Heath. I honestly can't pick one. But I think Arnold has the best arms in history. Also people are forgeting the likes of Mike Matarazzo and Paul Demayo.

i believe both Mike and Paul have been mentioned in this thread.. drugs/technology etc etc.. i dont care how you slice the bread.. no one in the world has or had better arms then Phil Heath.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil for sure, fuller biceps, more striations.
forearm size.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mine, in no special order:

Markus Ruhl

MarkusRuhl5-1.jpg

Ronnie Coleman

RonnieBicepM-1.jpg

Marko Savolainen

marko1-1.jpg

Phil Heath

Arnie

tn2_arnold_schwarzenegger_2-1.jpg

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I totally forgot about Marko

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmmm interesting!! seems to be a lot of guys mentioned here.... should we break this down??

best bi's?

best tris?

best overall?

It has to be broken down becuz there are several ppl saying Ronnie has the best arms :keke:............yes his biceps are amaaaazing, but his side tricep is terrible, therefore you cannot say ronnie becuz this thread isn't best biceps it's best Arms. :tiphat:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
conditioning should have nothing to do with this BTW, because that's not muscle, that lack of fat lol. So I still say vic richards..and lee priest was 5'3-5'4 with 22-23 inch guns..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
G

Groovy

NAPOL3ONATOR i think youa re right victor richards is a beast, i do have a picture of him shaking don long's hand, his arms look around 24inches i think that guy is a genetic freak

Kaloian_BG

Kaloian_BG

Paul Dillett arms is the best

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Overall it's pretty much Levrone, Heath and Dillet (maybe Priest too)...

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil Heath, as I've said before. His combination of size, detail, proportion, and shape is unmatched.
-------------
Ruhl = not enough detail, bad proportion, weak tris.

Coleman = proportion off, tris need size, forearms need size. Bicep and detail can't win him this one.

Priest= definitely near the top, but his muscles don't have the shape/detail Heath's have.

Savolainen= proportion problem.

Levrone = bicep shape, average forearm.

R

Ruhlforever

I love Lee Priests arms however he has been blessed with short structures easily to increase, Forearms not a problem for a short armed guy, but in terms of condition I see Phil, Dexter and Victor as good arms representatives, why:

Phil: Displays the most proportioned arms, incredible triceps, tiny wrist with the best brachialis, wow factor, but not Peaks Yet as Kai Greene has.

Victor: One of the best ultra wide and big sets of forearms with excellent brachialis big wrist, incredible triceps and excellent biceps peaks

Dexter: Classic Lines

S

SRUDWARF

what is this maybe priest shit

Kanav

Kanav

priest.

without a doubt, the best arms in history. Rest of his physique is debatable

SirTeddy

SirTeddy

I completely forgot to mention Thierry Pastel! His arms were something unbelieavable (especially when compared to the rest of his body). :ughnoes:
Thierry_Pastel201-1.jpg

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ pretty amazing, old school bber's who had arms that big probably shocked alot of people.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tri: levrone
bi's: wheeler
overall: heath