• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Creator's Pre-contest 2010

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I depleted Sunday through Tuesday at 50-80 grams a day and 2 gallons water with bout 3000 mg sodium.
Wed- 135 carbs,1.5 water, 2000 mg sodium
Thursday- 200carbs, 1 water,1500 sodium
fri- 300 carbs, 50 oz water, 100 mg sodiu
sat 6am- chicken, 1 cup rice, almonds
8am- chicken, .5 cups rice, .5 protein bar
9:30-2 large potatoes,4 strips bacon, 1 fried egg, 1 tsp sea salt
11- protein bar
12- 2 rice cakes with pb and honey
12:30- stage

I was by far the most conditioned in my class. I was told I had the best ham glutes in the show. The guy who won was a good 3 inches shorter than me and 16lbs heavier. He was huge up top but no conditioning through the legs. I will post pics when I get home! Thanks for al who followed my thread!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Hard to beat guys shorter in the same weight class, they always look to be carrying a lot more mass, let alone someone heavier as well. The fact that you came equal with him is a tribute to how good your conditioning was.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome Job Creator! You have done an amazing job, and continue to make progress leaps and bounds each year. Were all looking forward to some stage shots! Btw, any plans to do more shows?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
16 lbs heavier than you and you were in the same weight class?

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome creator! How do you feel about putting sodium in place of what is commonly potassium? I am in favor of that idea.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MS- Yes. I weighed in at the bottom of the class and he at the top.
BB- Great! I always look so flat and soft when I do potassium, not to mention I always cramp. I felt great and looked great! Thanks for your help!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After 5 hours of uploading videos, it looks like only one worked...grrrrr. Here is my sloppy posing routine. I will work hard to get pre-judging up as I believe I looked MUCH better in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fantastic condition, great colour, but I agree you could have held your shots longer and shown them around to the crowd more.

At the start of that vid you can see the striations in your glutes from the side, if you looked much better in the morning then I'd love to see that!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
dirty diana! you the man! i liked your transition to back double bi. The crowd should of been more into it you looked awesome.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shame about the routine only lasted 60 secs... you have no time to judge a guy in that small time... yeah, I know there are a lot of weight classes and guys competing but 60secs? come on...

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought your posing routine was well executed, professional, and well poised. Nothing to be ashamed of there. Your hamstrings were popping like crazy!! You looked really well balanced up there, im sure you've heard it before, but great job man. Looking forward to seeing the prejudging video!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome job man! I thought u did well. 60 seconds is such a short time to show an entire physique, but you did well. The transitions were smooth.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
great job Creator!

and great transitions in the posing.

congrats bro.:gaysign:

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome job man! I thought u did well. 60 seconds is such a short time to show an entire physique, but you did well. The transitions were smooth.

I agree 60 seconds is not much time at all, but I think you showed off your strengths well in the limited amount of time you had.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looked fucking awesome bro !!! Congrats man.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for all the support and compliments guys! BB.com got some pics up from the night show but they always seem to snap them when I am between poses but there are some decent shots up there. I will compete at the NPC Bill Pearl Classic on May 8th in Bend, OR. It is a national qualifier and I am looking to come in even harder and better!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Thanks for all the support and compliments guys! BB.com got some pics up from the night show but they always seem to snap them when I am between poses but there are some decent shots up there. I will compete at the NPC Bill Pearl Classic on May 8th in Bend, OR. It is a national qualifier and I am looking to come in even harder and better!

Go get it Creator!

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice well done creator... keep it up!