• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cutler Hits Toronto fresh pics

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's really big, just hope to see him ripped on stage this year

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the pics. Im sure Jay wont make the same mistakes he made last year and im sure as hell he going to do everything in his power to hold on to the title. Jay looks BIG as allwayz.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That right leg is definitely going to take some work. Hopefully it CAN be fixed.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It never ceases to amaze me how critical people can be of Cutler based off 3 off-season pictures....

For those who say that he hasn't improved, I think it's worthwhile asking how much more he CAN improve. (Besides his waist size, which is unalterable at this point.) It's not like he can pack on much more size, or change the shape of his arms.

I think it's fair to say that what matters most is going to be his ONSTAGE appearence. (Can he dial it in?)

That being said, I think his front double bi is pretty impressive in these pics.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya I agree with lifterdead....his Front double Bicep looks awesome. Hes huge...If he dials it in this year hes unbeatable. Good to see cutler letting some condition go in the off-season for some size.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what are those shoes, he have there..He usually use "and1" or "air jordan" right?

lol i dont jay would waste money on and1s there jordans

faiz

faiz

i was there.. guy is real nice

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guy looks good. Give him a chance to show his real condition in the olympia.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not the same man.He looks worse.And If he comes like last year theres no way he`ll win.Jay got a lot of work ahead of him.

true true. man i'm rooting for wolf this year if victor stays out. doubt it will happen though. and his right bicep is significantly smaller. it's just not as full

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Site Unavailable

This website is currently unavailable. If you are the administrator of this website, an e-mail has been sent to the address on file regarding this issue.

=(

bangbang

bangbang

He looks alot leaner than usual for off season I think. I'm not sure why he won't or maybe physically it's not possible, but I think if he got back down to around 260 or even less, he'll do much better. This gets brought up alot, but in 2001 through 2003 he looked reeaaall good. With Jay bringing up his weakness's today and if he can get back to his past conditioning along with weight, he could be real hard to beat. Here are a few pics:

2001jaycutlerue3-1.jpg

2003jaycutlerfa1-1.jpg

jayculterfrontnu0-1.jpg

2003jaycutlerbackbicepjy1-1.jpg

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I would say that 2001 Mr Olympia or 2002 Arnold is the best Jay has ever brought to the stage, and ever will

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
im still a cutler man... he wont let me down :tiphat:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
This makes me VERY nervous

svq9zp-1.jpg

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
But its much time to go :D

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well, at least his offseason pics still look better than Ronnie's in the last couple of years....