• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cutler Hits Toronto fresh pics

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
year / contest?

2003jaycutlerfa1-1.jpg

2003 Show Of Strenght.

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is something odd about his abs/core. Not bad. Did he injure his right quad? That one pic shows it smaller than his left one.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is something odd about his abs/core. Not bad. Did he injure his right quad? That one pic shows it smaller than his left one.

His right leg is smaller than left and picture angle makes it look even worse in some pics.

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
How about this? Does this make you nervous? Same show, same night.
8GJC117_wm-1.jpg

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How about this? Does this make you nervous? Same show, same night.
8GJC117_wm-1.jpg

it would make me nervous..

..if i were competing against :xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs: gogogo jay, you cant let us down

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
Funny how only one pic can turn the tide.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMPRESSIVE he is actually getting the Ronnie Coleman Syndrome of 2006, his back and lats are not impressive giving us a Ronnie Coleman terrible 2007 back, biceps good but not peaky, I cannot comment any other body part since he is probably 17% bodyfat.

1) Did you honestly just say his lats aren't impressive? They're some of the biggest in the world- pro or not.

2) I doubt he's anywhere close to 17% bodyfat. :e5dunno:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's probably closer to 7 - 9% BF and he has probably has the best lats at the Olympia right now.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMPRESSIVE he is actually getting the Ronnie Coleman Syndrome of 2006, his back and lats are not impressive giving us a Ronnie Coleman terrible 2007 back, biceps good but not peaky, I cannot comment any other body part since he is probably 17% bodyfat.

Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha....thats all i can say to that retarded post

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His lats look huge in that front double.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Funny how only one pic can turn the tide.

Well if a relaxed shot with shitty lighting gets compared to a "perfect" shot the so called tide will turn

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The difference in thigh size is getting ridiculous. I am willing to forgive his bicep asymmetry cause he hides it well with posing.

Its too far out to say anything for sure. No one is unbeatable. Even if cutler dials it in it depends on his competition. A dialed in Vic and Wolf could overtake him (esp if wolf has brought his back up). Thats not including heath, at the rate he has made improvements could do damage.

Cutler has his work cut out for him.

R

Ruhlforever

My retarted post well, It is personal, when Cutler fans were attacking Ronnie since 2006, you were right, definetely Ronnie displayed assymetries and we resisted the comments over our idol, but I can't see peaky biceps on Jay, and his lats are not the same of 2006 off season, he is more than 10% bodyfat, but this is not a sin, the comment is clear and it doesn't have bad intention over Jay

R

Ruhlforever

Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha....thats all i can say to that retarded post

Please respect other opinions, don't attack me so hard for what I post I am not offending anyone here in the forum, show ya eduacation :gtfoslap: