• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cutler Hits Toronto fresh pics

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude you said he looks to be 17% BF ...your just making stupid/false comments. Clearly he's not even close to that %. His biceps never have been that peaky...muscle shape isnt gonna change man. I agree his legs are getting worse as far as symetry goes. And to say his back is resembling ronnies 06/07 back is insane. He has no injuries or problems that i can see in his back. Besides from those pics how can you tell anything about his back lol...there isnt a back shot in there

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like crap as always, but that is my biased opinion because I am not a fan of Jay's at all.

wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

definetly looks as if he's is going for the 3-peat this year

imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what? in Toronto, Canada? damn it, where did this take place?
wish i was there

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How about this? Does this make you nervous? Same show, same night.
8GJC117_wm-1.jpg

One of the best MM I have seen from Jay. :xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMPRESSIVE he is actually getting the Ronnie Coleman Syndrome of 2006, his back and lats are not impressive giving us a Ronnie Coleman terrible 2007 back, biceps good but not peaky, I cannot comment any other body part since he is probably 17% bodyfat.

How in hell can you compare 2006 Coleman with 2008 Cutler? You must be joking.

In 2006, Ronnie had a mayor injury and a big assimetry in his back. Nowadays, Jay's back is at his best ever.

17% BF? No way in hell. I don't believe Jay goes up to 10% in the offseason.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its too far out to say anything for sure. No one is unbeatable. Even if cutler dials it in it depends on his competition. A dialed in Vic and Wolf could overtake him (esp if wolf has brought his back up). Thats not including heath, at the rate he has made improvements could do damage.

Cutler has his work cut out for him.

I bet Vic will not be ready for the Olympia. A dialed Wolf is still lighter, much lighter than Jay.

Don't get me wrong guys, but you are always talking about "a dialet Phil, a dialed Vic, a dialed Wolf"... why are you assuming Jay will not be ready?

If Cutler brings again his 2006 night show package the rest of the lineup must realize they hace nothing to do.