• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cutler says he will compete for at least two more years

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not a huge fan of Cutlers physique but he has a good attitude and determination and body building in general should consider this good news. And with Victor injuring himself this year, even if he competes it may be a kinda easy win for Cutler this is taking into consideration the politics of body building of course. But then again I guess to early to make that call.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
From this moment and on, when someone in Team Coleman compare Jay with a refrigerator
I'll post this pic :xyxthumbs:

27JPG-1.jpg

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
From this moment and on, when someone in Team Coleman compare Jay with a refrigerator
I'll post this pic :xyxthumbs:

27JPG-1.jpg

And when someone from team hair style bes an idiot ill post this.

jaysgutqz4-1.jpg

then followed abrubtly by

lolol1-1.jpg

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah...Cutler's gut isn't even that had in that pic. Especially considering he's leaning over and relaxing it.

It's fine to say Cutler has a wide waist, but calling the Mr. Olympia a fridge is simply disrespectful to someone who has actually achieved the ultimate level in a sport/hobby most of us here partake in.

On topic: I'm glad he's competing at least through 2009, though I'm curious to see how he'll rebound from 2007.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
To talk about the waists...I have somewhat the same structure that Jay has, and with that kind of bone structure, the really wide one. A wide waist is in 9 of 10 times present. There is NOTHING Jay can do about his waist. The gut is from the gear he takes, but his waist has nothing to do with it.
Heavy squats and deads will thick it up a little more, but not anymore then anyone else.

I have never touched any gear in my life and never will. But my waist is still wider then most peoples (Even now when most of my fat is gone) Its just how my structure looks. But the same structure that gives me a wide waist has also given me far superior shoulder and leg mass and width to a normal person . And they will stay like that if I stop to train them...and so will the waist unfortunately. We can go on bashing Jay and ronnie forever with shit like this, no one will "win"

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
jay has a big structure true. but the fact remains his waist was a lot better when he was lighter. The only reason it is so big now is because he tried to get too big to compete with coleman. Now it is his biggest weakness imo. (even worse then his symmetry)

So what if he has a bad structure, Look at the improvements gunter made on his waistline in the 05' olympia by competing 15 pounds lighter then his usual. Jay should do the same.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jay has a big structure true. but the fact remains his waist was a lot better when he was lighter. The only reason it is so big now is because he tried to get too big to compete with coleman. Now it is his biggest weakness imo. (even worse then his symmetry)

So what if he has a bad structure, Look at the improvements gunter made on his waistline in the 05' olympia by competing 15 pounds lighter then his usual. Jay should do the same.

true. jay would look much better competing at a lighter weight. he tried too hard to keep up with coleman and lost his aesthitics.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guys you need to understand something..everyone has this so called "gut".Its just how many of them can control it.You cant have a flat stomach when you relax it.Its pretty obvious that Jay had problems controlling it at 05 Olympia.
Check this new pic of Dennis Wolf and see what i mean..
P4127535JPG-1.jpg

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guys you need to understand something..everyone has this so called "gut".Its just how many of them can control it.You cant have a flat stomach when you relax it.Its pretty obvious that Jay had problems controlling it at 05 Olympia.
Check this new pic of Dennis Wolf and see what i mean..
P4127535JPG-1.jpg

very true. good post.

it seems a lot of people on here have problems distinguishing between abdominal distension and a wide, blocky midsection. namely cutler fans :eek5nono:

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
with love, for all the blind users of this forum

(K)

vxhi6t-1.jpg

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pickle made a great point:

Yeah, Cutler would look much better, in terms of AESTHETHICS being 15 pounds lighter... BUT... that 15 extra pounds of pure muscle mass is the main reason he is 2 times Mr Olympia.

Remember what Flex did (of course not as extremely as Jay) to try to win the Mr Olympia, just compare the changes from 93 to 2000. He lost a little bit of his aesthethics (not as much as Cutler, yeah) just to try winning the most important contest in the world.

Jay would look really great at 260-265 but he wouldn't won and that's the main objetive of every sport.

F

flexwheelerfan

I have all the respect in the world for Jay. I love the way he approaches the sport but he better be in shape this year because Dex, Phil,Victor, and Dennis will be for sure. I hope the judges just don't give it to Jay like they did last year. Pure Bull****

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would post a pic of his legs and yell: LOOK AT HIS LEGS

i mean, bigger bodies demand bigger waists, i dont even think a 2003 coleman with arnold waist could be aesteticall..

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arnold's waist is the best from the best. Zane? Nope, mate. Arnold's looked even better.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arnolds waist..? very thin!
mine is almost like that, but need more muscle on gut

i do Arnolds Vacuum posing training. while working out.