• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cutler says:"Dennis is a threat"

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Go Politics !!

Politics, attack with UNFAIR JUDGMENT !!
Unfair judgment is highly effective.

Unbiased play is defeated !!

Politics is evolving !!!

Into... Corruption

HAHAHAHAHAH

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
You're missing his point.

Nobody said bodybuilding is a height contest, but it's a fact that the shorter bodybuilders get lost on stage. Now, as for Heath I doubt it would be a problem considering he's 5'9."

You tell me, who gets your attention in this picture?

Kai Greene - Branch Warren - Darrem Charles - Dennis Wolf

dennis... only because his tan is the brightest :bowroflarms:

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

so... only those who have competed successfully or are current pros have the right to critique physiques? that's such a good point, and it makes such perfect sense! that might be the reason why the judges (who are all for the most part, upper middle age men with no physique to speak of and have never actually competed themselves) got the decision at last years olympia so wrong! they had no idea what they were doing!

by the way i have a word of the day for you: fallacy
Hooked on phonics must have worked for you:jerkoff1: So you think the posedown decided the show huh...well then you have no clue. Why don't you read the rules and see how many rounds of judging that there are, and even talk to an IFBB Pro Judge. I personally know one, and your posedown comment holds absolutely no merit or credibility at all. You make your comments based on pictures and video, not actually being live in the judges section or at the show. Though I do agree the video did make Vic look like the clear winner and that Jay was off, the IFBB Pro Judge that I know clarified the results to me. A gift or not, Jay still won. You are obviously ignorant to the judging process and rules, so go educate yourself. I am done with you and your childish behavior and your fallacies. Look the word up yourself, you fit it well. :duh:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can't we all just get along?? :e5cdunno:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL... I wish we could but some people choose to bash Pros and call it a critique.

I like to bash Jay, but then I try to give him props too :keke:
I figure it equals out :e5dunno:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
LOL... I wish we could but some people choose to bash Pros and call it a critique.
:keke:

I like to bash Jay, but then I try to give him props too :keke:
I figure it equals out :e5dunno:

being a fan of any sport is about bashing the team you don't like. I can bash All I like and it should be expected, especially when Jay has only presented one physique worth winning an olympia and and and he didn't even win it! lol . :food-snacking:

Can't wait for this years O as much as i loved Ronnie (best of all time), Ronnies retired:( ,but also Ruhl's retired and this will bring something fresh.

Jay is going to be the only guy under 6foot at this years O competeting near 300lbs. Hes going to be in a posedown next to 3-4 of the most aesthetic guys in the last 5-10 years (greene, heath, dexter, victor) and now he is adressing dennis as a threat! fireworks ppl!.

Jay at 270-300lbs next to symmetrical guys of about 230-250lbs with tight waists Jay will look like a fish out of water!

somebody please save the beached whale!:tiphat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hooked on phonics must have worked for you:jerkoff1: So you think the posedown decided the show huh...well then you have no clue. Why don't you read the rules and see how many rounds of judging that there are, and even talk to an IFBB Pro Judge. I personally know one, and your posedown comment holds absolutely no merit or credibility at all. You make your comments based on pictures and video, not actually being live in the judges section or at the show. Though I do agree the video did make Vic look like the clear winner and that Jay was off, the IFBB Pro Judge that I know clarified the results to me. A gift or not, Jay still won. You are obviously ignorant to the judging process and rules, so go educate yourself. I am done with you and your childish behavior and your fallacies. Look the word up yourself, you fit it well. :duh:

:49::49::49: i love how you don't even address your comment that since i don't look like a pro, i have no right to critique them or contests. score one for me!

i didn't say he won it on the posedown. but i think flex said that vic was leading up until the posedown, and then ended up losing. that's what i heard from another one of my friends who was at the O, but i'm not 100% on that. either way, the wrong man won.

hmm, i don't think any of my arguements have contained fallacies so i still question your understanding of them. c'mon it was your word of the day for a reason, you obviously didn't do your homework.

let me finish this by saying i don't dislike Jay. He's a great abassador for our sport and is a hardworking man. but he just isn't worthy of the O when we have so many other better competitors. just calling it like it is.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:keke:

being a fan of any sport is about bashing the team you don't like. I can bash All I like and it should be expected, especially when Jay has only presented one physique worth winning an olympia and and and he didn't even win it! lol . :food-snacking:

Can't wait for this years O as much as i loved Ronnie (best of all time), Ronnies retired:( ,but also Ruhl's retired and this will bring something fresh.

Jay is going to be the only guy under 6foot at this years O competeting near 300lbs. Hes going to be in a posedown next to 3-4 of the most aesthetic guys in the last 5-10 years (greene, heath, dexter, victor) and now he is adressing dennis as a threat! fireworks ppl!.

Jay at 270-300lbs next to symmetrical guys of about 230-250lbs with tight waists Jay will look like a fish out of water!

somebody please save the beached whale!:tiphat:

:49: beached whale

agree with you man. good post