• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cutler says:"Dennis is a threat"

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vic and Denis are top priority. Jay should be careful, his horrible asymmetrical body needs to be SHREDDED to even stand a chance against them or Phil.
He came in his worst conditioning ever last year, and took first.

:e5dunno:

tp_88

tp_88

A Dennis Wolf with bigger calves, hamstrings and lower lats would make it really hard for Cutler.
Well... If Victor didn't beat Jay at the pre-judging last year, no one will even be close this year. Jay can't come in any worse, and I don't see how anyone will look better then Victor did.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well... If Victor didn't beat Jay at the pre-judging last year, no one will even be close this year. Jay can't come in any worse, and I don't see how anyone will look better then Victor did.
Agreed, this year will be Cutler's easiest Olympia win.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if dennis comes in like last year he should win it. period. the man has an outstanding structure and sports just as much mass as jay and vic with better aesthetics than both of them. the olympia will continue to be a joke as long as he is mr O.

bullshit, dennis was not even good enough for top 3 how should he win this now :bowroflarms::bowroflarms:

bangbang

bangbang

You're missing his point.

Nobody said bodybuilding is a height contest, but it's a fact that the shorter bodybuilders get lost on stage. Now, as for Heath I doubt it would be a problem considering he's 5'9."

You tell me, who gets your attention in this picture?

Kai Greene - Branch Warren - Darrem Charles - Dennis Wolf

Honestly looking at the picture they all look pretty equal though some look awkward because of the adjustment of their posing. The rest do looker shorter, but that doesn't make Dennis look any better. Dennis can be as tall as he wants, but if he doesn't look good being 5'11 will not help. If you placed Dennis with someone like Priest than I could see the height being a factor.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He came in his worst conditioning ever last year, and took first.

:e5dunno:

Go Politics !!

Politics, attack with UNFAIR JUDGMENT !!
Unfair judgment is highly effective.

Unbiased play is defeated !!

Politics is evolving !!!

Into... Corruption

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Olympia will remain a joke huh, no surprise a Ronnie fan would say that. I suppose Ronnie would be better with his atrophy problems? Get over yourself, you make yourself look ignorant with statements like that. Do you look better then Jay or any other pro for that matter? I doubt it, so until you do why don't you make some statements that have merit to them.:gtfoslap:

lmao. no i guess i dont look better than any other pro. you really got me on that one! i guess that makes everyones' opinions invalid. good point :jerkoff1:

and obviously ronnie should not be mr O. he rightfully lost last year and his placing was generous. i am a member of team coleman because he is the greatest ever and i think he's a good man. not because i think he should win every show.

jay winning last year was a joke. even most cutler fans will admit that victor should be Mr O

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jay winning last year was a joke. even most cutler fans will admit that victor should be Mr O

So much truth. But this all looks like an old sad story this far along the road...
We will just have to hope the judges are fair now.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So much truth. But this all looks like an old sad story this far along the road...
We will just have to hope the judges are fair now.

i agree bro, but i really doubt it.

i hope vic comes back the way he did and if he doesn't win a riot ensues in whatever las vegas arean the O is held in. but if vic doesn't come back i hope wolf really dials it in and becomes the deserved champion

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Cutsjr

Cutsjr

lmao. no i guess i dont look better than any other pro. you really got me on that one! i guess that makes everyones' opinions invalid. good point :jerkoff1:

and obviously ronnie should not be mr O. he rightfully lost last year and his placing was generous. i am a member of team coleman because he is the greatest ever and i think he's a good man. not because i think he should win every show.

Not everyone's opinion, just yours. You're saying because Jay won an O that in most people's opinion Vic should have won that the O is a joke. What about the ones Ronnie should not have won? Did they make the O a joke too? Luv your Jerking off Smilie, fits ya well.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not everyone's opinion, just yours. You're saying because Jay won an O that in most people's opinion Vic should have won that the O is a joke. What about the ones Ronnie should not have won? Did they make the O a joke too? Luv your Jerking off Smilie, fits ya well.

no no you see the jerking off smiley was directed at you and your fallacy arguement that since i don't look better than jay i can't critique him or the Mr O. don't you feel foolish :hsughr:

jay looked horrible last year and still won despite an amazing and superior performance by victor. ronnie's only questionable win in my mind was in 01, but you can still make an arguement either way for that show. whereas last years gift wrapping of the sandow to cutler was a JOKE!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no no you see the jerking off smiley was directed at you and your fallacy arguement that since i don't look better than jay i can't critique him or the Mr O. don't you feel foolish :hsughr:

jay looked horrible last year and still won despite an amazing and superior performance by victor. ronnie's only questionable win in my mind was in 01, but you can still make an arguement either way for that show. whereas last years gift wrapping of the sandow to cutler was a JOKE!

That is true... :tiphat:

Somehow you get into an arguement in every thread on every subject :49: It's entertaining..

P.S. If I find you have changed your diet anymore I will WHIP YOU! :31_whip:

wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

I like Jay but the fact he's saying Wolf is a threat shows that he really is worried about Wolf
this proves that he's worrying to much about the competition IMO
I liked the stance that Arnold took when asked what he thought of his other competitors. he said it didn't matter what they did
some people thought this was cocky but this shows how he understood it doesn't matter about anyone else because you cant change them you can only change yourself and improve upon yourself

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think you guys are underestimating how close the numbers were last Olympia. Cutler only had the lead by 2 points after prejudging, it was very close up till the final posedown where I believe every judge decided on Cutler.

Victor needs a drastic change in his quads within the next few years, that's really holding him back.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think you guys are underestimating how close the numbers were last Olympia. Cutler only had the lead by 2 points after prejudging, it was very close up till the final posedown where I believe every judge decided on Cutler.

Victor needs a drastic change in his quads within the next few years, that's really holding him back.

what were more saying is that is shouldn't have even been close. victor was just a superior bodybuilder. to decide a contest on a posedown is ridiculous. there all just pretty much jockeying for position on stage and hitting there favorite poses. posedowns should be for the fans enjoyment, NOT to help decide the winner.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what were more saying is that is shouldn't have even been close. victor was just a superior bodybuilder. to decide a contest on a posedown is ridiculous. there all just pretty much jockeying for position on stage and hitting there favorite poses. posedowns should be for the fans enjoyment, NOT to help decide the winner.

Usually that is the case, I honestly think that they were looking for a reason to give it to him. Because he should NOT have been leading in the pre-judging period, but then to say he hardened up enough and Vic softened up enough (which I do not agree) for Jay to be the clear cut winner because of the pose down is ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

Jay won no matter how he looked, get over it. The only joke of the Olympia is guys like you that have to insult pros because your guy did not win. And who are you to critique someone that that makes a living off of the sport instead of doing it for recreation? When you get up on that stage and win some competitions maybe I will care what you think. Now don't you feel foolish, have a nice day!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was referring to the final mandatories guys.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay won no matter how he looked, get over it. The only joke of the Olympia is guys like you that have to insult pros because your guy did not win. And who are you to critique someone that that makes a living off of the sport instead of doing it for recreation? When you get up on that stage and win some competitions maybe I will care what you think. Now don't you feel foolish, have a nice day!

so... only those who have competed successfully or are current pros have the right to critique physiques? that's such a good point, and it makes such perfect sense! that might be the reason why the judges (who are all for the most part, upper middle age men with no physique to speak of and have never actually competed themselves) got the decision at last years olympia so wrong! they had no idea what they were doing!

by the way i have a word of the day for you: fallacy