• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

David Turk Offseason updates.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks everyone!!!!! It's saturday now and my back still feels like someone was beatin gme with a baseball bat haha. I really appreciate everyone checking out my training session and watching the vids!! I hope to have more coming in the future!!!

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just got around to watching your vids. Awesome lifts Dave!

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats some crazy shit turkey thanks for the motivation!!!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Fuck this thread just quadrupled in awesomeness!

Great vids dude, especially those squats. :borat:

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good form on the squats. Why the wraps though?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good form on the squats. Why the wraps though?

Even if I did not have knee problems i would still use them for safety as well as extra stability.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1st time I have done T-Bar Rows in months! I have finally been able to get a hardcore out of this world training session in with Shutupnsquat....We went to a new gym that I heard about from a friend- Pure Athletex in Wexford PA......which turned out to be an unbelievable gym- DB's went up to the 180's...crazy selection of hammer strength machines...3 monolifts that were in a room made for ppl who are all business (like us gentlemen).

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Hehehe Turk's update!!! :turborun::turborun:

monster T-rows!!

the gym looks nice.. at least for any serious lifter..:bitelip:

looking big there Turk!

keep up the updates!

wish I had a monolift..

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hehehe Turk's update!!! :turborun::turborun:

monster T-rows!!

the gym looks nice.. at least for any serious lifter..:bitelip:

looking big there Turk!

keep up the updates!

wish I had a monolift..

Whats up brother! The gym is beast I was very impressed by it. I weighed in at 261lbs after training back last night! I've never used a monolift but the gym has 3 so next time i go ill have to give it a try haha

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Turk, you look huge man... also your butt keeps growing, LOL, lots of squatting, uhm?

261 sounds nuts for a guy of your height... you are heavier than last offseason, don't you?

I wish we have a new update from you rather sooner than later! Good luck!

Cork

Cork

No offense but with that form I'd think you were training with Fahad.

Always looking bigger than the last time you updated! Enjoy the new gym.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

Form is pretty good .

what is remarkable for the amount of weight he's using.

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Form is pretty good .

Form is definately not too good...But hey who gives a fuck when Turkish looks like that, its bodybuilding not powerlifting!

White version of Coleman? :icon_ninja:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks guys i appreciate u checking it out. As I said I haven't done T-Bars literally in months and went up to 8plates in that workout. I even told Shutupnsquat after the set that I need to get it closer to my body when I'm pulling it and I was having problems with the weight pulling me forward too much (considering it was 8 plts and I haven't done it in such a long time!). BTW that is no where near as bad as Fahad.....I've seen his T-Bars and other lifts.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Turk, you look huge man... also your butt keeps growing, LOL, lots of squatting, uhm?

261 sounds nuts for a guy of your height... you are heavier than last offseason, don't you?

I wish we have a new update from you rather sooner than later! Good luck!

I'm not specifically trying to get my glutes huge but this offseason as you know I've improved my leg training all together especially by increasing my depth on my squats, leg press and other quad movements. I've also been hitting my glutes this offseason in hopes that it will help to get them leaner whenever i diet down. 261 is the heaviest that I have ever hit! I'm not even necessarily trying to hit a specific weight I've just been following the offseason diet that Joey and I have done and our offseason training that we have come up with. Thanks brother!!!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

No offense taken brother but that is no where near as bad as Fahad's lifts. this entire offseason I have improved my form on all of my lifts if you have seen my other videos you can easily see some examples of that. Those T-Bar were with 8 plates which is ridiculous weight and after I've done the majority of my workout (pullups, pulldowns, BB Rows, Deadlifts) and also did T-Bar reps with 6 plates and 7 plates.

Thanks though cork everything Joey and i have been doing this offseason has worked extremly well and I am sure it will continue to work!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Form is pretty good .

Thanks brother it was def. loose form but was soo heeaavvvvyyy heavvvy weight!!! :headbang: