• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

David Turk Offseason updates.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Form is definately not too good...But hey who gives a fuck when Turkish looks like that, its bodybuilding not powerlifting!

White version of Coleman? :icon_ninja:

True True wouldnt' said king coleman status though

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In all seriousness, great work. Form isn't textbook but it's not horrible, T-Bar rows are a hard movement to do with heavy weight and good form.

Looks like the ATG exercises are helping a LOT, keep it up big guy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Youre thowing some serious weights there Turk.Awesome videos,keep it up!

Cork

Cork

Okay good I was hoping people didn't take my comment the wrong way. I know it was heavy as shit, I was just making a light joke out of it.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like an awesome gym Turk! If they have monolifts they have serious lifters. Serious lifters means that you are likely to have more people to push you further = WIN!!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, that video was outrageous. I can't watch it without laughing.

Anyways, I agree with Ironslave. His form is certainly not textbook, but it looks just as good as Ronnie Coleman in "Relentless." I have a strong back, but I could never take off that much time from t-bars and bang out that many reps with 8 plates.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
some nice squats turk! glad to see some more updates up in here.

^that a good vid IS, thats pretty much what goes through my mind when i do a 20rep squat :49: except normally i cant stand after!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
great squatting dave. very inspirational, good depth and weight

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hloy shit, just watched the vid IS posted, thats a strong mofo! 606 like piss damn..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Awesome Squats!

great depth and technique.

@IronS : thanks for the vid .

Berry

Berry

Strong as hell man... keep it up!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome videos and strenght turk. looking huge as well bro. keep up the good work!:2:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hello Gentlemen, I finally decided to get some pictures taken- the quality is not the best because they were taken with my cell phone but they did the job....

Right now, I am currently in the midst of a mini-cut, I started right around 260lbs (sorry no pictures, I was very busy at the time...wish I would have got some) and took these pics right at 240lbs (currently I am around 236lbs).

These pics were taken after hitting chest so I actually have a pump for once when taking pictures! I really feel that I have made my best improvements thus far, that is thanks to Joey helping me this year with my offseason training and dieting plan. Also, I've had some amazing training partners to push me (Steve and PJ earlier in the offseason and I finally reunited with Big Derek and now have Anthony training with us as well- who is a pure strength beast).

For the offseason dieting plan I actually followed a specific eating plan which made things sooooo much more productive. For my training plan we utitlized different techniques and I completely changed my form on just about everything- increased my range of motion and kept more of a strict form.

Let me know what you think!

0705002033-1.jpg

downsized0705002034-1.jpg

downsized0705002035a-1.jpg

downsized0705002036-1.jpg

downsized0705002036b-1.jpg

downsized0705002036c-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
looking absolutely massive thats what i think! Your back chest and legs all look to have improved. Cant wait for the next bunch of pics.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those arms are looking massive!!!

B

bigbenmarch

dude your looking huge.
how tall are you by the way? (just trying to compare to see how far behind i am)

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you- you handsome gentlemen!

Pickle- I am hoping that they have came up and I am hoping to bring them up even more!

Tim, my arms have definitely came up haha, I haven't done anything wild with them just hitting them hard as usual.

Bigbenmarch, thanks and I am 5'9"

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking a lot bigger Turk. I am glad to hear about the changes in your form. Your physique is much improved. I wish nothing but success for you and your team.

Mike33

Mike33

Man you look real massive :) You really are impressive.
Any tips you can give me to gain some "good" weight? Just started my offseason. I usally have a hard time to gain weight...