• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality vs. Braaq!!!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ ya dude i'll try

weapon- ya i know i'm working on my arms. there 18" right now i know that's not good enough though to match my chest.
yes i am holding water, my bf isn't bad at all right now honestly. i don't have any vascularity here but in real life again it's not half bad. decent shoulder and bicep vascularity. i do intend on staying lean but the goal right now is to get BIGGER!!! so i'm not going to be ultra vascular right now.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i wanna see all mandatory poses! seriously do it!!!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I look like shit right now :uhoh2:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
here's a recent pic of blake. idk why he wanted me to take it but he insisted :wutyousay:

66158669_35282d2613-1.jpg

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Im loving all the Seinfeld you are bringing to the forum :xyxthumbs:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i do what i can :linedrunk:

to elaborate on my claim that i've gotten bigger....

this was taken about 2 weeks out from my show, sometime around the beginning of june

MuscleFlexin0631-1.jpg

taken just now...

jasonback0013-1.jpg

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dunno Duality, I am looking like my usual self in the gym even with the break. I was at the gym today doing chest and bis and I have to say I am happy with how I look. Lol I have a new little "fan club" again in the gym it seems :49:
And even though I have not been very consistent I still repped 365 on flat today pretty damn easily :coolguy:, not bad since it has been over a month since I did flat BB and strained my pec :D

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this was taken about a month and a half ago when i was 19. about 230ish i'm guessing

jason2300011-1.jpg

We both know I would pwn you (or "pawn" you :keke:) in this pose. :carduindisguise
But you look good here, and you are bigger since this was taken

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pose down, pose for pose, bitches

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i don't think i would be getting pwned on this pose. barely winning does not equal pwnage

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the insecurity in this thread is hilarious.

:49:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i don't think i would be getting pwned on this pose. barely winning does not equal pwnage

Are you kidding me? Good god you really are your biggest fan, ok we are doing a pose down next time we are in the gym. It is time to settle this for sure. Get ready to get owned, however knowing you and how highly you think of your physique even when I get the nod from the majority you still will not concede and will argue the shit out of ever pose. I can see it now, no one can change your mind on anything so there almost is no point. But I will do it just so everyone on the mecca can be satisfied. Good luck :tiphat:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you kidding me? Good god you really are your biggest fan, ok we are doing a pose down next time we are in the gym. It is time to settle this for sure. Get ready to get owned, however knowing you and how highly you think of your physique even when I get the nod from the majority you still will not concede and will argue the shit out of ever pose. I can see it now, no one can change your mind on anything so there almost is no point. But I will do it just so everyone on the mecca can be satisfied. Good luck :tiphat:

Oh it's on like Donkey Kong :ughnoes:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the insecurity in this thread is hilarious.

:49:

It is not insecurity, I am just tired of someone telling me they are better than me when it is not the case. Size for size is not bodybuilding, if you say you weigh as much as me but show no striations or vascularity when I do at the same weight then how are you bigger than me? When your not nearly as thick as me, how are you bigger than me or as big as me? Because the scale says so?? Sorry but you don't go by the scale, I take what he says as demeaning to my years in the gym. Relaxed he looks as big as me, but when posing starts it will change. Even though the playing field is not fair due to his use of "supps" and my lack of usage... it just gets on my nerves and I am getting rather fed up with it. If he concedes to take picks then I will do it even after a break from training.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is not insecurity, I am just tired of someone telling me they are better than me when it is not the case. Size for size is not bodybuilding, if you say you weigh as much as me but show no striations or vascularity when I do at the same weight then how are you bigger than me? When your not nearly as thick as me, how are you bigger than me or as big as me? Because the scale says so?? Sorry but you don't go by the scale, I take what he says as demeaning to my years in the gym. Relaxed he looks as big as me, but when posing starts it will change. Even though the playing field is not fair due to his use of "supps" and my lack of usage... it just gets on my nerves and I am getting rather fed up with it. If he concedes to take picks then I will do it even after a break from training.

Who cares about bodyweight anyway. The only thing that counts is how you look and it doesn't matter if someone has been on 1, 2 or 12 cycles, nobody cares. Post some pics and stop arguing. :D

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

this is gonna get interesting..

*grabs popcorn* :ughnoes:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

omg dude i'm not nearly as thick as you? and you are acting like my bf is like it was before i dieted. listen right now you would win a pose off i'm really not questioning that.

and don't even start on my use of supps. you have used the same amount of stuff when you were my age and don't deny it. in the near future i will surpass what you have done but for the time being our gear usage is pretty much equal.

i don't want to get in a war with you on this. sorry if i have been insulting with what i've said in the past, i didn't mean it. cool?

40inchgunstucson

My glutes are still cramping :dunnodude:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

chill out dude

no, i will not be "owned" or "pwned" or anything that signifies you blowing me away in a pose off. however, you would win a pose off right now, i am not debating that, you are currently harder and posses more size in the delts, legs, and biceps.

it started out to be playful chiding but you are getting too defensive. the reason i said it in the first place is because again you missed a training day that i feel you could have made (it only takes like 45min, you were likely on MM longer than that last night) and me being even close to you in size while being 5 years younger should PISS YOU OFF! and make you want to GET TO THE GYM!!!

legs on friday?